Shop Forum More Submit  Join Login
AquaticQuatica aka Aqua REF (read desc) by AquaticQuatica AquaticQuatica aka Aqua REF (read desc) by AquaticQuatica
Yay my oc

MY OC IS 70% ANTRO THE OTHER 30% IS FERAL
If u want to make fan art this is my character...
lets say any person who makes fanart for me ill make fanart for them ;3

GALAXY IS A LESBIAN SHE LIKES AQUA BUT AQUA IS NOT 

My lovely video: sta.sh/010t4vvq3k7a
:iconaquaticquatica:
AquaticQuatica Featured By Owner Mar 17, 2017  Hobbyist Filmographer
Fanart list here..wat u draw
Reply
Add a Comment:
 
×

Featured in Collections

Saving For Later by Vepiz




Details

Submitted on
March 16, 2017
Image Size
340 KB
Resolution
1422×500
Link
Thumb

Stats

Views
116
Favourites
11 (who?)
Comments
1
Downloads
0
×