I wanted to thank you all for voting for my Katniss painting in the Hunger Games contest! The wonderful news is that I made it among the finalists! How cool is that? Thanks to all of you!
Since I am really busy with work and uni at the moment and hardly have any time for painting, this is what keeps me motivated. (:
The somehow rather bad news is that I cannot attend the event where the winners of the The Hunger Games Tribute will be announced because it takes place in L.A. As you might know, I live in Germany and travel costs are really expensive. Basically, my heart is bleeding right now but I am still incredibly proud and honored and I want to hug and kiss you all! :'D
I promise, that I will try to upload some new art as soon as I find more time. Currently, I am also working on a commission and afterwards... fan art!
Again: THANK YOU!
- Kim / apfelgriebs
Today I have a big favor to ask! I just noticed that my art is in the official fan art contest for The Hunger Games. (Seriously, how cool is that?) Currently it's on second place (Even cooler!) and it would mean the world to me if you voted for my Katniss painting!
By voting you can win a trip to L.A. so that's also really awesome!
Just follow this link to cast your vote: tribute.thehungergames.movie/#…
And since I'm at it: I mean to participate in Inktober again to overcome my current artblock and time issues so stay tuned and keep an eye out for my Facebook page where I'll post the drawings!
You may have noticed that I am rather absent at the moment and I wanted to apologize for that. Currently, I cannot post any new fanart because I'm engaged in a rather large project and I am painting and painting and painting. :'D I wish I could share the artwork with you but right now I still can't which is why I'm not uploading anything. ^^ I hope you can all forgive me! Nevertheless, I'm really looking forward to doing more fanart again in the future. (:
Additionally, I'm also in my last year at uni and everything is a little chaotic at the moment. I'm trying to organize oral exams, my final paper, applications for internships and pretty much everything that doesn't scream "FUN!" because I'm terrible at organizing stuff.
Coming up in May, I will participate in a group exhibition in my home town. It's my very first exhibition and I am sooo excited! Maybe I can share photos with you? I'll definitely upload some to my Facebook and Instagram!
I miss you! <3
Lots of hugs, cookies, chocolate muffins and love,
Hey there guys!
First of all, I wanted to wish all of you a HAPPY NEW YEAR!I hope that 2015 will be successful, creative and fulfilling for you! (:
I just accidentally deleted all of my new watcher notifications. Since I usually thank everyone individually, I feel really sorry right now because I can't send a personal message to those 50 people. Probably not all of you will read this but either way: Thank you so much for watching me! Each and every single one of you means the world to me and I'm eternally grateful that you decided to follow my art journey!
At the moment I am not very productive in terms of digital art. I've done a few traditional sketches but I am mostly busy doing stuff for uni and trying to find an internship for March. This is harder than I thought it would be. :'D I'll try to squeeze in some fanart here and there but I also promised myself that I would practice environments this year. If you have any tips regarding those, please feel free to send them to me!
Lastly, I'm still thinking about starting work on an artbook which means that I would go back to a few older paintings that I did and try to improve them as well as do new ones that would be exclusive to the book at first. So much to do! YAY!
Kim / apfelgriebs
Okay, let's do this!
I was tagged by the lovely
Make a post to your DA journal. The post should contain your list of ten holiday wishes. The wishes can be anything at all, from simple and fandom-related ("I'd love a ______ icon that's just for me") to medium ("I wish for _____ on DVD") to really big ("all I want for Christmas is a new car/computer/house/TV."). The important thing is, make sure these wishes are things you really, truly want.
If you wish for real life things (not fics or icons), make sure you include some sort of contact info in your post, whether it's your address or just your email address where Santa (or one of his elves) could get in touch with you.
Also, make sure you post some version of these guidelines in your DA or link to this post so that the holiday joy will spread.
Surf around your friends list (or friends' friends, or just random journals) to see who has posted their list. And now, here's the important part:
If you see a wish you can grant, and it's in your heart to do so, make someone's wish come true. Sometimes someone's trash is another's treasure, and if you have a leather jacket you don't want or a gift certificate you won't use -- do it.
You need not spend money on these wishes unless you want to. The point isn't to put people out, it's to provide everyone a chance to be someone else's holiday elf -- to spread the joy. Gifts can be made anonymously or not -- it's your call.
There are no rules with this project, no guarantees, and no strings attached. Give, and you might receive. and you'll have the joy of knowing you made someone's holiday special.
- 1) I've always wanted a cool picture for my "About" section in my profile here. If someone was willing to do that, that would be awesome! You could either note me for some photos or just draw whatever you think would fit my personality? (I like cute and fluffy things, Tom Hiddleston, Star Wars, MLP and chocolate!) The style doesn't really matter. Chibis are awesome, pixel art is awesome, everything else is also awesome!
- 2) Okay, this isn't a wish for myself but I've noticed that I really like helping people with their art. So if you're stuck somewhere in a piece and you need an advice, feel free to note me anytime and I'll take a look at it. Basically, don't ever be afraid to ask!
- 3) Any kind of art anyone is willing to make for me. Even if you think it is crappy, I will be eternally grateful if you draw something for me! Being gifted a drawing/painting/art in general is the greatest thing in the world!
- 4) Fanfiction! I don't often read it but when I do, I'll be glued to my computer for hours. If you've read or maybe even written something that you think I might like, send me a link? (I like -LOVE- Loki, the Avengers in general and especially the Captain, Sons of Anarchy, Jared Leto, Pacific Rim, Hannibal, Star Wars and many more!)
- 5) Other fan stuff of the above: Art, Prints, merchandise you don't want/need anymore, I'll gladly take it! I have a collection of small and sometimes not so small action figures, figurines and everything Marvel, Star Wars, Disney, MLP and I love to watch that collection grow. (If you want to send me anything, note me for the address)
- 6) Do something nice for someone you like! Tell the people you love (friends, family...), how much they mean to you! The last year has shown me how important this is and just how fragile our lives are.
- 7) Don't forget to also think of yourself every once in a while. ( :
- 8) Plushies? I love plushies! I've always wanted to have a cute little amigurumi... (Again, note me for the address? ^^)
- 9) Gloves! I've lost mine and my hands are always cold. : (
- 10) Links to awesome painting tutorials!
I tag: margaw, EvaHolder, merrinou, Quelchii, ikur, obsceneblue, sugarpoultry, Art-Eli, artechniq, StarshipSorceress, Arkarti, LindaMarieAnson, slugette, Jackie-GR, SpitfiresOnIce, HugQueen and Picolo-kun
It's been a while since my last journal and there's been a lot going on in the mean time that has kept me busy.
One of these things is the amazing artbook "Chance May Crown Me" that I'm going to tell you about. I was asked to participate a while ago by my friend margaw and I immediately said Yes. The theme is the flower crowns meme and 11 awesome artists have worked on it. The pieces are exclusive to the book at the moment which means that none of them have been published yet.
The price is 8$ for the standard version and 12$ if you would like some cool extras. You can pre-order it from EvaHolder's Storenvy shop if you are interested: evacchi.storenvy.com/
I would absolutely recommend ordering one! You won't regret it. The pieces I've seen are absolutely incredible! (: Also, I think I'll need some time to work on my own artbook so if you don't want to wait for that and already own one of my paintings: Here's your chance! (In the preview, my piece is the one in the bottom left corner.)
I'll post some new stuff and my Inktober drawings soon!
- Kim / apfelgriebs
Guy, guys, guys, guuuuys!
This is going to be my last jorunal before I travel to Sweden for a short vacation and I wanted to use it for a couple of things.
First of all, GAMESCOM! Are any of you going to gamescom this year? I'll be there on Thursday and it'll my first time at gamescom. So exciting! If you want to meet up somewhere, let me know!
Secondly, thank you so much to everyone who participated in my poll. Since 26 people said that they would be interested in an artbook by me and 25 said they weren't sure yet, I think I will give it a go. I will probably do some sort of a combination of old and new artwork and I will go over some of my old stuff and edit it. Some have asked me to include a tutorial but that would take up to much space inside the book because I only have a very limited amount of pages available before it gets way too expensive. So I was thinking of doing a tutorial as an extra for pre-orders. It goes without saying that all the artbooks would be signed, right? (: Expect me to start working on it some time around next year, maybe sooner if I find the time. I'll keep you posted! Feel free to send me a note if you have any suggestions on what to include. I'll consider them all!This is really exciting! Thank you again!
- Kim / apfelgriebs
P.S.: I'm still a girl. This is getting weird. This is Jared Leto as my icon. Jared Leto. Not me. It's a drawing. By me. I mean... if I was a guy I'd love to look like him but I'm not. No beard. Sorry. Love you! :'D
Well, where do I start? I don't really remember joining deviantART or how I discovered this website because it's been 7 years since I joined. I think I was browsing for cool art and found this page and then got annoyed by ads. I didn't upload anything in the beginning and my internet connection was very slow back then. I had only really gotten into art and drawing when I was 14 because I couldn't do sports any more which had been pretty much my life up to that point. deviantART was great for inspiration and for admiring artists.
Here are some of my earliest favorites:
Last year, I finally returned and got into digital art with which I have been spamming your inboxes ever since. My taste has changed since my early days when I first got here and so has my art. It's been an incredible journey and I've met an enormous amount of wonderful, helpful and inspiring people on here who I wouldn't want to miss for the world. deviantART has helped to grow both as an artist and as a person and I am eternally grateful for that! Without this community I wouldn't be painting today.
These are a few of my more recent favorites:
First of all, the support from all of you has been great! I'm busy working on unofficial commissions that I decided to take on and sending prints to people who ordered from me. It's wonderful (even though I might have gotton tenosynovitis in my thumb from working too much oO) and I enjoy it a lot but there are a couple of things that I've noticed during the last two weeks that are really... strange.
I've always wondered why some artists disable their comments or hardly ever communicate with their watchers/followers/fans/etc. I like replying to every single comment that I get and I still thank everyone individually for watching me but by now I can totally understand everyone who doesn't respond at all anymore.
1) No, my work is not photoshopped pictures. They are paintings, not photomanipulations and no matter how many times you will tell me that they are nice photos but certainly not painted that still doesn't change the fact that they are, will and always have been paintings.
2) No, I will not give you permission to print out my work for free. If you take my paintings from the internet and print them as a large poster or on canvas or any other thing that is called theft. (I don't mind you printing out anything up to A4 on your printer at home. That's perfectly fine with me. I used to do the same with paintings and photos I loved until I decided that the quality of my cheap printer was just too crappy and I would stick to saving those works on my computer.)
3) No, you cannot sell my work. And if you are going to tell me that you just made a huge poster from my art and if it would be okay for me if you sell it... well, please rethink what you just said and return to 2).
4) Yes, I take commissions. No, they are not for free. I will not paint you, your girlfriend/boyfriend, dog, TV, pet ant just because I am such a good person. I have bills to pay too.
5) I am a girl.
6) I am also a human being and if you only have rude comments to post about my art there is a high chance that I will be hurt. If you have constructive criticism to offer, be my guest! I very much apprecciate that.
End of rant.
I still love you! Most of you.
Seriously: WOW! What even? The last week has been insane! Apart from my team winning the World Cup and my entire country going nuts, everything else has been just crazy and wonderful!
I was awarded my first Daily Deviation, something which I though would never happen. Such an honor! It probably started before with Shyree's journal featuring my World Cup art: shyree.deviantart.com/journal/… All of a sudden my paintings popped up all over the internet and people sent me links of newspapers in Brazil that had published them. I even stumbled across a Chinese blog that had my paintings in it! My local newspaper picked up the story and printed a huge article about me two days ago. (If you speak German, here it is: www.rp-online.de/nrw/staedte/m… ) Seriously, I even had an interview on the phone and I have not even begun to realize that all this has really happened. Someone from another newspaper is coming over for an interview on Monday. And I was offered to participate in an exhibition next year. Of course I said "Yes"! *___*
All of that happened within a couple of days and I am so blown away by the incredible amount of positive feedback, by the new watchers (Hey there! ) and everyone's kindness. Thank you so much!
I have been asked to paint many, many more players and I might do so in the future but I still have a couple of commissions and a portfolio that I need to work on first. Also, it's really hot in Germany at the moment and I spent most of the time trying not to melt into a puddle while I'm working on answering all the messages. Please be patient with me!
And again, thank you all!
- Kim / apfelgriebs
I've been asked to share my brushes quite often now and I figured I might just write a journal about it. I'm not going to share my entire brush set for one simple reason and that is that I bought some of them. Some for example are Marta Nael's brushes that I got for preordering her (absolutely amazing) artbook Lux last year. I don't think it would be fair to just upload them. However, I spent some time collecting good and free brush sets that I can reccommend. I don't use all of them and I wasn't able to dig out all the brushes that I downloaded somewhere over the last 1,5 years but it's a start.
You can obviously just download them without reading a word of what I have to say about those brushes and I won't judge you if you do so, I'm quite lazy myself. However, I'd like to say one thing in advance which I find really important: Those are great brush sets, they can be helpful and they certainly have helped me a lot but if you are a beginner then you might want to start out by using some basic brushes. It sounds boring but it isn't. All those great, awesome textured brushes won't help you much if you can't handle the basic brushes! Some of the greatest paintings have been created with the basic brushset that Photoshop has to offer. So please don't think of those brushes as some kind of magic tool to turn you into a master artist and start out with the basics. (:
Here we go:
1) I reccommend these for pretty much everyone. Those were the brushes I basically started with and they are really good, great for practicing and you can do anything you want with them.
2) I'm not really sure if I currently use this brush pack but I know I downloaded it at some point and loved it. There are great textured brushes in this set and I assume you're reading this because you want to know where I get my textured brushes from. These will help you!
3) By Darek Zabrocki who is a genius! And those brushes are genius too. Trust me, you'll love them! They are great for speedpaintings but also great for achieving textured looks.
I have two more brush sets in my favorites but I haven't tried them out yet, so I'm just giving you the links and you can decide for yourself. I'm sure they're great, though! (:
Enjoy and experiment!
P.S.: I'll try to write a journal about some great artists that inspire me a lot soon. I promised that too. If there is anything else you would like me to write about please feel free to tell me! (:
Today I dug out my old Instagram account and decided to share my photos on there as well. If you like you can find me here: instagram.com/apfelgriebsart I'll share some sketches there as I also do on my Facebook page. If you're interested in WIPs, doodles and my working process feel free to click that link. You can obviously also click that link for any other reason such as an unparallelled love for clicking links or simply because you like me. Eh...? Anybody?
Since I already started writing a journal I might as well tell you that I'm still really busy and uni is stressing me out way too much aaand I spend all my time watching the World Cup but I promised to write a journal about the brushes that I use. In case I haven't written that journal in a week or so you may remind me kindly that I'm getting old and lazy and that you want to know all about my magic brushes. <3
So there's that. Instagram!
P.S.: Thank you to all the new watchers, thank you for the favorites, the comments and basically everything! I'm eternally grateful!
Tomorrow morning I will be travelling to London for a week which means I won't be able to upload any new art or reply to messages during that time. It's an excursion and I'll be seeing a lot of theater productions. It's going to be tough but awesome I guess.
Do you have any reccomendations of museums that one should visit when in London? The last time I was there I didn't have much time but I went to the National Portrait Gallery and I absolutely loved it.
The last few months have been great for me and I wanted to thank you all again for being so supportive and kind and sweet. I do that in almost every journal but I really mean it!
My GoT fanart was featured in techgnotic 's latest journal and I'm so honored and proud and... WAAAH!
Game Of Thrones: Bloody Crowns, Diaphanous Gowns
Game of Thrones spearheads resurgence in sword & sorcery fantasy art of Warrior Kings & Queens.
Game of Thronesby Asidpk
A very small man can cast a very large shadowby RobotDelEspacio
I'm going to miss you guys!
After my little rant recently, I felt like it was time for something a bit more cheerful.
Okay, so here we go:
I'm not sure if you even know that I have a Facebook page, but I do! So if you're interested in some progress screens, sketches and crappy doodles, you are more than welcome to stop by!
There are many things I don't post on here or on Tumblr and I find it a lot easier to communicate on Facebook. If you have your own Facebook page, send me a link! :3
Here's mine: www.facebook.com/apfelgriebsAR…
P.S.: Thanks to you all for being so supportive and sweet and just overall amazing people! After that Daily Spitpaint incident I felt really down and it probably would have resulted in a massive art block but thanks to you guys it didn't but rather turned into the opposite! Just wanted to get that off my chest! THANK YOU!
Alright, I need to rant a little. I'm usually not a fan of people doing that openly but in this case I'm really, really disappointed.
A few months ago I joined the Daily Spitpaint group on Facebook and was really inspired by all those talented artists on there. I didn't have the courage to try painting myself because I felt like everyone was just way too good and I was a little intimidated.
Well, today I decided to be brave and give it a go. My time-management is horrible and it took me like 5 minutes longer. No big deal. I had seen plenty of art posted where it said 33 minutes, 35 minutes, even up to an hour. What did I do? I wrote that it took me a little longer, 35 to 40 minutes probably. It was only 5 minutes, I guess, but I hadn't looked at the clock and I didn't want to lie. I hate cheating. In this case you get rewarded for lying and cheating.
They banned me. Like... what? I can't find the group anymore. It's just gone. Someone had written under my painting, that they would probably delete my post or ban me but I thought he was joking. o.O Turns out he wasn't.
Yes, I do understand that there is only three rules and one of them is the 30 min time limit but would it have been better for me to claim I had drawn this within 30 minutes? That's just not right.
You might say, I could have not posted my painting at all but how are you supposed to know that you get banned if you do when you have seen tons of people posting their art on there that did NOT take 30 minutes? They could have just deleted the picture and send me a message. It probably would have taken just as much time as banning me from the group did. And what annoys me most is that I am a rather shy person and it takes a lot of courage for me to go up to people and show my art. It's different here on dA but on Facebook or in real life I find it immensely difficult. So thanks for teaching me this very helpful lesson, folks. Much appreciated.
Has anyone else had the same problem?
You have been warned now. Lesson learned: It's best to lie, cheat and fool fellow artists or equally fine to just stay in your silent corner forever. Thanks.
I felt like it was time for a new journal! :3 My last semester has been quite busy and I had a lot of things going on. You probably noticed that I didn't post as much fanart as I used to. It's a shame and I miss doing fanart but it has been really chaotic!
I finished one commission today. This one:
I also did a few of the paintings for my other huge project. (I just realized I forgot to upload another bunch of paintings. Whoops! SOON!
Thank you again for all the support, all the kind words and for every single comment, fave and/or watch! I've met so many wonderful people on here and you're constantly keeping me inspired!
I've been thinking about joinging those two contests... Should I? Do I even have time for this? I want to! Ugh... :'D
Once more unto the breach, dear friends!
Guys! My precious pumpkins! //awkward Gollum noises
I can't believe I've gotten to over 10,000 pageviews! I know, it's not all about that but one year ago I didn't even dream about painting digitally and sharing my work on deviantART. I wouldn't have imagined I'd have a Facebook page only for my art and I wouldn't have dreamed I'd meet so many inspiring people on the internet. I still get so many nice comments and even though I may be a little slow with replying I am incredibly grateful for every one who takes their time to leave a little feedback.
Apart from that and thanking all of you again and again and again, I wanted to let you know that in the future I'll be a little slow with uploading new work. I am helping a friend who studies music with her final exams and it's a real honor for me because she asked me to do illustrations to accompany her 90 minutes concert. I am so honored and proud you have no idea!
Additionally I got asked to do at least one illustration for a pretty awesome book that you can read here: Nathanael Mondae (it's in German). It's the first bigger project that I'll do without any concrete reference and it's really exciting and fun!
Hopefully I'll be able to upload some new fanart in between or maybe add some sketches to my Facebook page. I am also a little slow on the face study. I received a lot of really good photos but it'll take some time to get to them. I already finished one, though. :'D
Oh and by the way, have you seen Thor 2? Asfdkjgjkdjdjkskf.., right? I need to watch it again... soooon! And why do they release all the awesome movies at once? I'll probably have died from fangirling too much by the end of the year!
So please don't be mad with me if I am still terribly slow. I am working hard and I very much appreciate all your support, the new watchers, every single pageview, comment or virtual hug!
(I mean it! But you need to read the text below! xD)
First of all I wanted to thank you all for your support! It is what keeps me creative and inspires me every day to try and work harder and to improve. Thank you so much for everything! I couldn't be more grateful!
And now that I've said that I need your help. :'D (Actually I've wanted to say that anyway but... well...) So I've had this idea stuck in my head for quite a while but I can't really do it alone. I would like to improve not only my speed but also my observational and portrait skills. Now I could just go on Google Images and pick random celebrity faces for some face studies but I don't want to paint photoshopped and perfectly styled Hollywood people. It's boring.
Here's the thing: I need faces.
(I sound like a creep...!) If you like (and I would be very, very grateful if you did!) I am asking you to send me a picture of your face. The photo should be frontal from top to the shoulders and in front of a neutral background if possible with a neutral facial expression. No smiling, no teeth showing, no grinning, smiling, blinking, nothing, just yourself. And for the ladies: I'm sure I'll love your hair but it's about your face so I'd be glad if you could maybe tie your hair back a little and keep the make-up to a minimum. Pleeeease! You'll look pretty anyway!
What do you get out of it? Well, if your photo is of a high quality and not too small and fulfilling all the criteria I mentioned above I will paint your portrait. It might take some time, though. It's not going to be a very detailed portrait and it's probably not based on the favorite photo you have of yourself but you will also have my eternal gratitude! :'D Don't worry, I won't do anything to your photo except from using it as a reference for my face study and then upload them all together in a small version to my Facebook and Tumblr. For those interested I will upload the portrait to my Dropbox and send you the link to it. Yup, it's all for free!
Hopefully this didn't sound all too psycho and I didn't scare you off! I thought it would be much creepier if I walked around my town asking random people for pictures. O.O
You can send your photos to me via Email to: firstname.lastname@example.org and I'll cry happy tears over every single photo that I get!
(It should look somewhat like the little sketch below!)
I haven't posted anything on here for a while now and I felt like it was time!
The past few months have been really exciting for me! I've gotten quite comfortable with digital painting, done several commissions (some I didn't post on here - ehehe-) and met a whole lot of wonderful, amazing and inspirational people! I am not going to name them all but you guys know who you are anyway.
Since I dropped out of art school a few years ago I've had some trouble getting back my creativity but since February I feel like I'm bursting with ideas and concepts and I feel much more relaxed and confident. The responses I've gotten were amazing and I am so grateful for every single comment or fave or Facebook-Like I've gotten!
I have closed commissions for a while, probably until October because there's a lot I need to do for university, duh! On the other hand I'll have a little more time to work on my skills and style, on portraits, perspective and lighting.
Well, I guess, this has become another one of my "Thank you, I love you all so much, you are so amazing!"-posts. I hope you don't mind!
I'd also like to invite you all to take a look at my Facebook page where I post some more WIPs and paintings. You can find it here: www.facebook.com/apfelgriebsAR… and I'll provide free hugs and lots of love for those of you who stop by!
Enjoy the summer!
P.S.: And thank you so much to all those who thought of my birthday! There were actual tears in my eyes when I read your messages!
Guys! Hey everyone!
(At least for me! ^^)
I have decided to open commissions for various reasons. The first one is obvious: I am a student, I need money. The second is: I would like to expand my comfort zone, paint some things I would probably not paint without being asked to do. The last one: Practice. It's as easy as that. My pricing is probably not exactly cheap but please also keep in mind how much time I will spend on each painting.
If you consider commissioning me, please read through the following before you ask any questions, I am sure most of them will be answered below. Thank you!
Status: PAID + ALMOST FINISHED
Portrait, artistic + partly realistic
Status: NOT PAID
With exception of the Q painting, the sketches and the horse, these all correspond to "half body". The horse is "full body" obviously and Q counts as "face".
(Unghh... this sounds so official!)
I WILL DRAW/PAINT:
• still life
I WILL NOT DRAW/PAINT:
• extreme gore and/or violence
(I might change the last point in the future once I feel more confident but it wouldn't be fair to charge you for something if I am not sure I can fulfill your wishes.)
• Please understand that I will only be able to take in a few commissions at a time since I spend a lot of time on each painting. If I have to turn down your commission for now please don't think me rude, I will definitely keep your request in mind and come back to you once I have finished all open commissions. This is, I believe, the best way for me to avoid getting stressed and for you to be disappointed if I take in your commission and keep you waiting for ages.
• I accept payment in advance via PayPal only. It is the only way for me to ensure that I get paid and since I am a student I can not afford to work for free.
• If you already know what you want me to paint please provide reference pictures. I will only draw from reference. In case you are not yet certain I can also go looking myself but I will charge an extra 3$ for that because it takes some time to do it thoroughly.
• My standard size for a painting is 29,7cm x 42cm with 300 dpi which corresponds to a DIN A3 format. If you wish for a larger painting 42cm x 59,4cm (DIN A2) I will charge additional 10$. For every other size I will decide on an individual pricing for and with you.
• I will keep you updated during the working process and send you screenshots. If there is anything you want me to change please tell me immediately! I will not change the entire painting once it is finished!
• Once I am finished I will send the painting to you in digital form as a .png-file so that you can have them printed out for yourself. You do NOT acquire the rights for commercial use and/or for gaining profit from my art. I will retain the rights to use the artwork for promotional purposes and for printing.
• If I have confused you with the price list or you have any questions and are not certain please feel free to send me a note or to contact me via E-Mail. I will be more than happy to answer your questions and don't worry, I do not bite! In fact, I am probably just as shy as you might be.
• Now you have read through everything and you would like to commission me? Send me a note or an E-Mail (email@example.com) to get in contact first. You can include everything you are already certain about and everything you are not certain about as well. I do not expect you to come up with a completely thought-through idea, we can work out some details together, but please think about if you are willing to pay a certain price before you contact me. When we have worked everything out I will send you my PayPal contacts. Once I receive your payment I will get to work as soon as possible.
Lots of hugs and love,