Rules of this Trial
The Capria Immigration Trial, the Originality Trial, or the Horoscope Trial must be completed first before your Griffolk can begin this Trial.
You only need to complete ONE of the steps below to complete this trial!
Completing them all is now OPTIONAL.
- This trial is for Griffolk only.
- If you choose to do visual art: Art has to be fullbody/colored with a background that has depth.
- If you choose to write: each step must be posted as literature to DA and be at least 700 words in length. You can also choose to combine the steps into one submission, as long as the requirements for each step are fulfilled in your story. The total word count would need to be a minimum of 700 times the number of steps.
- Title your entries with the name of each step.
- Other characters may be mandatory, so read carefully!
- When completing this activity your Griffolk must be in Griffolk, Companion, or Human Form - if you have shapeshifter forms. You must have the form unlocked to use it in Activities.
- Add your entries to this folder (except for the 4th step!): Housing Trial
- When you are done, link all four images/literature to the correct comment chain in the Global ACTIVITIES APPROVALS
This Trial has been updated! The new steps are below, and the previous version is below that. The old version will be accepted until August 31, 2018. The new version is valid immediately.
Step 1 - Headed Home
Your Griffolk has decided to set up a homestead on the continent of Capria! Known for it’s clean, well-organized cities and geometric architecture, there are a myriad of options for your Griffolk to chose. Do they build an impressive modernist mansion? Or something modest and portable? Do they want to live in a collective or have a place all to themselves? Show your Griffolk beginning their search for a place to call home.
Step 2 - Plan Ahead
As the old adage states, it’s always better to measure twice and cut once - your Caster neighbors will never let you live it down if your home is less than perfect! Show us your Griffolk as they plan out their home - are they selecting fabrics for a tent? Wallpaper for a stylish apartment? Window treatments for a modest cottage? Be creative!
Step 3 - Moving Day
Your Griffolk’s home is finally complete. It’s time to move in. Do they need a team to help them with their things, or are they keeping it light? Do they have a whole house to stock and decorate, or something smaller/more portable? Show us what your Griffolk’s moving day is like - make sure to depict their finished home in the background!
Step 4 - Your Permanent Address
Use the map below and mark where your Griffolk has built their home with a red circle! (You can either upload it to Scraps, Stash, or your Gallery once you have it marked).