|More Journal Entries|
Q: How do I join?
Q: How do I submit art?
Q: How often can I submit?
Are there any rules that I should follow?
Submission Guide lines (PLEASE READ SPECIALLY RULE 1)
I see people keep making the same mistakes over and over again, and also confusion about sending Commission Journals into the literature folder. The rules are set on the Welcome section of the group, so I updated the existing rules to be clear on what is and is NOT acceptable.
1. Above everything else, this is a Anthropomorphic theme group, and such, all artwork must feature ONLY Anthros/Furries - Humans or human like characters (anthros having human faces), Anthros with humans, and HUMANIZE Anthro Characters (making them human) are NOT ACCEPTED and will be decline. Normal animals are still accepted. Taurs (That's like Centaur like Anthros, Anthros with torso with 2 arms, mounted on the 4 legged body of the animal is based of, goes to their own Taurs folder. In short, the character must have a beak and/or snout.
2. The group doesn't accept unfinished Sketches of any kind or Line art that are still in a Work in Progress state (WIP), but if a Traditional art piece is done with pencil and filled with grey its allowed.
3. Comic and Literature Works go into the Comics and Literature Folders respectively.
4. Art that includes more than one Anthro Character goes into Couples and Groups folder. Solo characters in Digital or Traditional style go to those respective Folders.
5. About Patreons, Adopts, Commission and YCH: we welcome that people promote their art and services as means to promote yourself in the group, specially if this is a source of income. Patreons links, Adopts, Commissions and YCH are okay, but post them on the Adoptables/Commission/YCHs folder, and Patreon or any crowdfunding Donations links must have an add accompanying them. These Adopts and adds must be fully colored and active - closed auctions won't be accepted. More over, again, in accordance to rule 1, these must be Anthropomorphic theme ONLY, any such adds showing humans in it, will be rejected.
6. Adult content is accepted but must be age restricted and send to the NSFW Folder, and any artwork that features characters who are minors (-18) WILL NOT BE ACCEPTED. All Characters in nude or sexual posses must be of 18 years of age or above.
7. Sonic and MLP Style Art (be Fan Art or OCs), Pokemon and Digimon Art goes to their Respected Folders (Sonic Art Style, MLP, Pokemon and Digimon). If you have an artwork in where crosses these Characters ( examples: Sonic Racing Rainbow Dash, or Pokemon vs Digimon) then send them to the Fan Art Folder.
8. Post Animations and Pixel Art to the Animations and/or Pixel Art Folders respectively.
9. Please, do NOT post political or religious artwork to the group, it will be rejected.
10. DO NOT POST COPYRIGHTED IMAGES, they will be rejected: No Gifs or Screenshots of clips from Movies, Shows, or images Comic, Manga, or any existing copyrighted material.
11. Do NOT double submit, and certainly to multiple folders at once.
We will accept notifications or complaints from members/groups if anyone is found harassing other members/groups. Action will be taken and they will be removed and blocked from this group.
Any members reported to have stolen art will also be removed and blocked.
Group avatar made by killerlepord