I see people keep making the same mistakes over and over again, and also confusion about sending Commission Journals into the literature folder. The rules are set on the Welcome section of the group, so I updated the existing rules to be clear on what is and is NOT acceptable.
1. Above everything else, this is a Anthropomorphic theme group, and such, all artwork must featured ONLY Anthros/Furries - this group doesn't accept Humans or human like characters, Anthros with humans will be declined, and HUMANIZE Anthro Characters, making them human, NOT ACCEPTED. They will be decline. Normal animals are still accepted. Taurs (That's like Centaur like Anthros, Anthros with torso with 2 arms, mounted on the 4 legged body of the animal is based of, goes to their own Taurs folder.
2. The group doesn't accept Works in progress (WIP), Sketches of any kind or Line art, but if a Traditional art piece is done with pencil and filled with grey its allowed.
3. Comic and Literature Works go into the Comics and Literature Folders respectively.
4. Art that includes more than one Anthro goes into Couples and Groups folder. Solo Digital or Traditional go to those respective Folders.
5. About Patreons, Adopts, Commission and YCH: we welcome that people promote their art and services in the group, specially to those that this is a source of income. Patreons links, Adopts, Commissions and YCH are okay, but post them on the Adoptables/Commission/YCHs folder, and Patreon or Donations links must have an add accompanying them. These Adopts and adds must be fully colored and active - closed auctions won't be accepted. More over, again, these must be Anthropomorphic based, any such add showing humans in it, will be rejected.
6. Adult content is accepted but must be block and age restrict and send to the NSFW Folder, and no artwork must feature characters who are minors (-18), these WON'T BE ACCEPTED. All Characters in nude or sexual posses must be of 18 years of age or above.
7. Sonic and MLP Style Art (be Fan Art or OCs), Pokemon and Digimon Art goes to their Respected Folders (Sonic Art Style, MLP, Pokemon and Digimon). If you have an artwork in where crosses these Characters ( examples: Sonic Racing Rainbow Dash, or Pokemon vs Digimon) then send them to the Fan Art Folder.