The group is STILL in an urgent need of new moderators.
The founder is not able to vote on submissions anymore.
The only duties moderators will have are:
* voting on submissions
*and probably moving incorrectly assigned images to the appropriate folders
- that's all!
* is not a furry and doesn't confuse anthro animals for furries but also is not a furry hater (this is actually expected from regular members but let's face the reality)
* is at least 18 years old
* knows and understands the group's idea/aim, rules & guidelines www.deviantart.com/anthro-not-… and folder organization sta.sh/0froi6dldxw
* can vote at least once a week or two (most of the time)
* has no mental barrier against using the Decline vote on unacceptable submissions
* will be able to stay unbiased when it comes to judge a nude or sexualized image (in accordance to the group's rules)
* will be able to assort certain images/species to appropriate folders even if it requires a research (Wikipedia suffices)
* will be able to decline images promoting(/showing in good/positive light) morally controversial contents even if they support them themselves. (If it's illegal or immoral in most of the western countries, please don't accept anything related to it, e.g. polygamy unacceptable vs homosexuality acceptable) - the group should stay a possibly neutral place to as many users as possible.
* won't abuse their post e.g. to smuggle any of their rules-breaking art to gain views
*If a mod encounters any doubts, the founder will do her best to help if asked!
Also don't worry:
"Gallery mods are not responsible for verifying if the character is a Furry character or not but will reject a submission if they happen to recognize a Furry character (e.g. the FurAffinity mascots)." - just judge the visuals, no need to verify anyone. (However, doing this as much as possible can really help the group)
The more the better!
Please apply if you consider yourself suitable enough (send a note to the group, co-founder, founder, or comment below).