AnonKat here. Have you ever been in a deal that you and your customer isn't going places? Are you stuck between a huge rock and a very hard place simply because your customer just kept changing things with the design that you both agreed? Hell isn't it? You just wanna punch some sense and choke that person with the money he/she paid and simply tell him to "fuck off" then move on with your life? Well, that are ways to prevent and to get rid of these people and I meant in a very professional way.
One day, I found myself in the same position and gave it a thought if I would continue with a problematic customer that changes the design every now and then, and if so, would I still be doing it for the art? Or for the money?
Yes, it is true, our art pays for the bills, but getting rid of such customer will not just open many doors of opportunities for us, but show us another way to earn a lot and not just sulk in one corner and cry because that prick changed something again in the last minute and you're doing this because that customer pays.
However, even though the customer pays the money for your bills, you are missing on something big. You went on your day trying to impress that customer while neglecting your bigger/key customer and by the end of the day, you did not profit from it at all!
I went around the internet and searched for blog sites, forums, and even Youtube to find ways to get rid of this customer in a very professional way. Here are some of it.Nick Reese
- He talks about being a professional in your business.
- Simple business hacks.MarieTV
- There are videos here that are very good in both mind and heart.
- She talks about finding your passion and making money from it.
- She interview very successful people.
Now that's taken over, let's move to a more larger scale by moving your small home business in to the bigger picture.Gary Vaynerchuk
- Youtbube's "Wine Guy".
- Expert of online marketing and using social media for your business.
- Teaches you how to pull out and use every leverage to grow your business.
- Business author.
- Owns a company that has 250 - 300 employees
- An estimated net worth of $10M U.S. dollars.Robert Kiyosaki
- RAGS TO RICHES!
- Estimated net worth of $800M U.S. dollars!!
- Explains why be a businessman/entrepreneur and investor rather that an employee or self employed professional (ESBI).
- Learning risk and risky.
- Author of the Best selling book series Rich Dad Poor Dad.
- Explains Tax.
- Good debt vs. bad debts.
- Assets vs. liabilities.
- I personally advice you to read his books, I have a collection of his books and I am currently working my way with it.
- What problems you better have? The problem of not enough money? Or problems that you have so much money?
• Read the book "Who Moved my Cheese?" by Spencer Johnson, M.D.
(Highly recomended) www.amazon.com/Who-Moved-My-Ch…
I hope you guys find this useful and have a nice day!