Age: 30 (150 human years)
Species/Racial Origin: Amphibiling (Toad)
Family/Friends/Pets/Etc: Drake Bean (friend), Rajah Jian (friend), Trip (best friend), Truffles Hogg (friend), Yan (best friend), Jezebel (acquaintance), Abigail (acquaintance), Aero (best friend), Tyriel (acquaintance)/ Cuddles (pet)
Weight: 15 stone
Personality/Attitude: Laid-back, happy-go-lucky, immature, lighthearted, easily distracted, social, creative, fun, impulsive, accepting, oblivious, competitive, motor-mouth, cheerful, somewhat incompetent, irresponsible.
Skills/Talents: Boarding, geometry, music, dance, martial arts, games, pranks, video games.
Likes: Music, dancing, games, boarding, pranks, pop culture, fun, humour, adventures.
Dislikes: Losing, betrayal, boredom, law enforcement, riddles, fighting, being ignored, physical contact.
Place/Type of Residence: The Great D
Deck Boss the Dimension Pirates, Wartz Kroager was the leader of a notorious bandit gang and uses that experience and skills to aid the crew. Wanted in thousands of dimensions by criminal organizations and law enforcement, he and the D-Pirates commit a wide array of crimes regularly, from looting to sieges. Despite this, he and the crew treat each other like a family, complete with bickering and reconciliations.
Wartz Kroager grew up in the slums of his home country, raised in an abusive household to an alcoholic father and a drug addicted mother. He and his hundreds of siblings struggled to survive, with each week resulting in the deaths of their brothers and sisters. Wartz then ran away from home and joined a bandit group during his childhood, learning valuable skills from them. He also found a love of boarding, performance arts and gaming, both tabletop and computer. When he took over the gang by accidentally poisoning the previous leader via a high five, he managed to make the gang the most infamous on the planet while furthering his interests, much to the gradual chagrin of his gang. When Drake Bean visited his planet, the two raced for their lives. Wartz lost due to Drake’s cheating, but joined the crew when his bandits turned against him as a result of the loss.
Nowadays he is one of the most notorious criminals in several dimensions and the group is the most infamous pirates in most dimensions. He and the crew are constantly being pursued by the Interdimensional Patrol Force, and the two teams have constantly faced off against each other.
Wartz Kroager is a Amphibiling (toad).
Combat Merging: Users who have supernatural powers/abilities can learn to infuse their combat styles with them.
They can developed a vagabond form of combat, picking up moves if traveled around the world and adapt those techniques to their own personal style. They can chain together a series of strikes and attacks in rapid succession on opponents, giving them little time to recover.
Crime Mastery: The user is a criminal mastermind who is masterful on all sorts of crimes from theft, bootlegging, murder, racketeering, terrorism, extortion, smuggling, money laundering, and so on and so forth. They expertly know how to do anything that's illegal and what to do in order to successfully and safely get away with it.
- Deception Intuition
- Enhanced Gambling
- Interrogation Intuition
- Intimidation Intuition
- Police Intuition
- Psychological Intuition
- Scam Artist
- Social Cloaking
- Surveillance Intuition
Decelerated Aging: The user either ages slower than normal for their species or is of a species that has extended life-span.
Device Proficiency: Users possess an arsenal of highly advanced technological devices, which they can use to achieve a wide variety of incredible effects, often comparable to those of supernatural abilities and magical items.
- Absolute Storage
- Activation & Deactivation
- Effect Field Projection
- Electromagnetic Pulse Emission
- Micro-Tech Manipulation
- Vehicle Creation
Enhanced Combat: The user is unbelievably skilled in various known forms of fighting. They can be exceptionally proficient in the fighting traditions of a variety of cultures and become advanced with their own individual methods of close quarter combat, including martial arts (from all over the world), such as boxing and wrestling. They can also become superhumanly skilled in their use of weaponry.
- Chakram Proficiency
- Ergokinetic Gun Proficiency
- Ergokinetic Sword Proficiency
- Supernatural Flailmanship
- Type I: An extremely great mind, strong enough to lift small cars and bend metal, fast enough to move at/beyond the high-way speed limit, durable enough to withstand being thrown off tall buildings.
Environmental Adaptation: User is able to survive and adapt to any environment and/or condition, being able to tolerate a wide range of temperatures and levels of moisture, any amount/quality of sustenance, breathable medium, etc. with little or no discomfort.
Flowmotion: The user can fluidly move around on both land and air. This allows them to perform feats such as kicking off almost any surface, air dash, swinging around lampposts, grinding along rails, and battling enemies with speed and style. The user is basically using the environment to their advantage.
The user is can also implement the movement into their fighting style, allowing them to fluidly connect their physical attacks with coordinated follow-ups.
- Aesthetic Activity
- Cross-Wall Jumping
- High-Speed Reflexes
- Hyper Starting
- Infinite Jump
- Multi-Directional Movement
- Rail Walking
- Supernatural Athleticism
- Supernatural Swimming
- Tight Space Maneuvering
- Unblocked Passage
- Wall Maneuverability
- Water Dashing
- Water Maneuverability
Hibernation: The user can enter hibernation, a state of inactivity and metabolic depression/suppression characterized by low body temperature, slow breathing and heart rate, and low metabolic rate. User may be able to slow the metabolism to the point of effective death.
The purposes of hibernation include conserving energy, safety reasons, healing, etc.
Intuitive Aptitude: The user can instantly learn and understand the workings and mechanics of anything, regardless of how simple or complex. They can comprehend the complexity and exactness of events, organisms, objects, subjects, fields, powers, etc. without the need of long-term or special education, or explanation.
- Musical Intuition - immediate understanding and use any and all instruments, and musical notes with the proficiency of a master. With this ability one only needs to touch an instrument before they instantly become proficient in it. Also gives the user perfect pitch hearing.
- Prey Instinct - instincts innate to a prey creature. One with this ability can discern numerous factors of a situation that make them a master of evasion. This includes how much of a threat a foe poses (what move he will make, where he is going, and if these things relate to bringing harm to the user), as well as how to hide without giving away one’s presence, and how to preserve energy when running.
- Reaction Intuition - knowledge/intuition about how to react in situations.
- Rhythm Intuition - knowledge/intuition of the rhythm and fluctuation of the soundwaves.
- Criminology Intuition: to have innate knowledge of how to perform perfect crimes and run criminal organizations without leaving a trace.
- Game Intuition: to possess great skills in playing games.
- Martial Arts Intuition: to intuitively understand all Martial Arts.
- Navigation Intuition: to have innate knowledge on navigating through any area.
- Performance Art Intuition: to understand performance arts.
- Pop Culture Intuition: to be intuitive in popular culture.
- Prank Intuition: to be highly proficient in the art of pranks.
- Riders Aptitude: to possess extraordinary driving and riding skills.
- Solidarity Intuition: to possess inbred understanding of companionship, unity and teamwork.
- Video Game Intuition: to play any kind of video game with ease.
- Vehicle Intuition: to operate a variety of different vehicles (cars, aircraft, etc.) with ease.
- 360-Degree Vision
- Alternate Respiration
- Bubble Generation
- Chest Inflation
- Dermal Armor
- Horizontal Pupils
- Poisonous Biology
- Prehensile Tongue
- Super Spit
- Temperature Regulation
- Venom Secretion
- Webbed Appendages
Pirate: Pirates are individuals who commit acts of piracy, crime, often robbery or criminal violence, committed at sea or occasionally on shore. Pirates come in two types: cold-blooded villains who rob others of life and loot, and dashing romantic heroes and rebels, ranging from the rather goofy to the totally rebellious, who are more concerned with adventure and freedom.
- Chaos Inducement
- Companion Allegiance
- Greed Empowerment
- Enhanced Hunting
- Enhanced Thievery
- Enhanced Trapping
- Enhanced Violence
- Fear Inducement
- Floating Object Riding
- Killing Instinct
- Microphone Proficiency
- Musical Weapon Proficiency
- One-Man Army
- Tactical Analysis
- Torment Inducement
- Weapon Proficiency
- Poison Recovery - the user can be poisoned, but is able to recover from the effects on their own.
Shapeshifting: The user can shapeshift their form, transforming and reshaping themselves potentially down to their genetic and cellular structure. They can impersonate others or enhance their own body for combat, either by turning into animals, humanoids, monsters, etc. or by making the body stronger.
User with particularly flexible abilities can manipulate their form at will, combining abilities, traits, etc, even being able to form limbs into weapons and reforming after being blown apart by explosives.
Some more experienced users can even manipulate their DNA and completely change it on a molecular level.
- Body Manipulation: Manipulate any aspect of one's body.
- Appendage Generation: Shifting entirely new extremities out of oneself.
- Natural Weaponry: Form one's body into weapons.
- Elasticity: Stretch, deform, expand, or contract one's body into any form imaginable.
- Malleable Anatomy: Rearrange the physiological features of oneself.
- Size Manipulation: Change the size of oneself or select parts. They can shrink or grow to huge size.
- Limb Expansion: Enlarge limbs size.
Supernatural Dancing: The user can perform the most elegant dance moves but on a superhuman level that no other can match or compare. The user possess the best superhuman qualities of balance, flexibility, parkour, posture, movement and body language.
The users of this power may also use it for combat in the most fashionable way, from tango to hip-hop, and cultural dance to Broadway dancing.
Supernatural Leap: User can jump incredible distances and land safely, covering frighteningly tall heights and long distances. Usually comes with extremely Enhanced Strength and Supernatural Durability legs. In some cases, a jump can fool an observer into believing the person is "Flying", such as with early Superman comics.
- Type 3: Being able to jump over regions, lakes to across the continent and above mountains.
Team Combinations: The users can combine their strengths to form powerful attacks against common adversaries. For example, if someone with Electric Manipulation combines an attack with someone that used an attack with Water Manipulation. Not only do they do more damage than their attacks alone, but most likely be done at a bigger radius to take out more foes.
Super-powered teams are not just for battle, some power combinations can save someone or some people for certain doom. An example would be when someone with Magnetism Manipulation and someone with Telekinesis lifts a heavy metal object that neither could do alone to give people time to escape from harm's way.
Some team combinations are usually done by teams or crew, but they are more effective if the users practice enough.
Unfortunately, some combinations are ineffective against a certain being or fail to take out the whole army if the wrong power(s) are used.
- Bond Empowerment
- Charged Attacks
- Companion Allegiance
- Enhanced Cooperation
- Power Mixture
- Team Energy Manipulation
- Union Attacks
Unnotability: User can make themselves unnotable/unimportant, allowing them to conceal their true nature and existence by seeming to be perfectly normal, meaningless or have no powers or skills to the point that others believe them to be helpless.
Unlike Unnoticeability user is completely visible and noticeable but is viewed as being so unimportant and helpless that they are taken for granted.
Yoga: User can utilize Yoga, an ancient Indian set of physical, mental and spiritual practices that aim to unite the three aspects together in order to achieve enlightenment, inner tranquility and communion with the universal consciousness. Traditionally, the various body and mind exercises enable for physical enhancement and cognitive insight, which conceptually, allows the soul to attain a cosmic connection. Fictionally, one’s usage and/or mastery of the practices can lead to the manifestation of supernatural powers.
Physical drilling improves the bodily condition of the trainee, enhancing muscle tone, circulation, reflexes and senses. Mental conditioning heightens insight, clarity and comprehension. By combining these together, one is capable of not only displaying superhuman levels of physical and psychic power, but also connecting with cosmic forces that elevate an ordinary person to even greater heights of transcendence.