Age: 50 (150 human years)
Species/Racial Origin: Kittian (Tiger)
Family/Friends/Pets/Etc: Drake Bean (friend), Wartz Kroager (friend), Trip (acquaintance), Truffles Hogg (acquaintance), Yan (best friend), Jezebel (acquaintance), Abigail (friend), Aero (friend), Tyriel (friend)/ Cuddles (pet)
Weight: 15 stone
Personality/Attitude: Flirtatious, conceited, suave, dignified, prideful, somewhat aggressive, powerful, graceful, determined, vengeful, charismatic, misanthropic, no-nonsense, calm, superficial, narcissistic, hyper-sexual.
Skills/Talents: Gunsmithing, armourer, psychology, fighting, love, culinary skills, sex, sports.
Likes: Sex, himself, families, messing with people, meat, his standard of perfection, massages.
Dislikes: Fire, humiliation, canines, psychics, vegetables, people knowing about him, cages, dragons, humans.
Place/Type of Residence: The Great D
Gunner of the Dimension Pirates, Rajah Jian is a Kittian man who is a brilliant gunsmith and notorious flirt. His products are sought out by all sorts of criminals for its quality and lethality. Wanted in thousands of dimensions by criminal organizations and law enforcement, she and the D-Pirates commit a wide array of crimes regularly, from looting to sieges. Despite this, she and the crew treat each other like a family, complete with bickering and reconciliations.
Rajah Jian was once a family man; husband to a loving wife and father to a lovable pair of twins. He was also known far and wide for his gunsmithing and his charitable nature. One day a gang managed to track him down due to their jealousy of his reputation and attempted to kill him, shooting him in the eye in the process and burning his family home. When his children attempted to fight the gang and protect their parents, they were gunned down along with Rajah’s wife. After escaping from the burning building, he swore to avenge his family. Decades later, he met Drake Bean and decided to join his crew after tying in a game of Russian roulette. He then made Drake promise to track down the gang that murdered his family and to never tell anyone about it.
Nowadays he is one of the most notorious criminals in several dimensions and the group is the most infamous pirates in most dimensions. He and the crew are constantly being pursued by the Interdimensional Patrol Force, and the two teams have constantly faced off against each other
Rajah Jian is a Kittian (tiger).
Auto-Reflexes: The user possesses extraordinary reflexes that are entirely involuntary. Due to this, they can be used to attack and counter instead of for just defensive purposes. They can flawlessly coordinate their movements, automatically achieving maximum efficiency in any action.
Because the user's body moves without the use of their brain they are free to strategize and can dodge a wider variety of attacks, even in a weakened condition. The reflexes can enhance the user's physical speed to react faster than the eye can see. Since their body moves on reflex and not reaction, feints and illusionary techniques are useless against the user.
- Absolute Counter
- Aim Dodging
- Blocking Intuition
- Cat Falling
- Countering Intuition
- Danger Intuition
- Evading Intuition
- Perimeter Evasion
Camouflage: The user can visually blend into surroundings by blending in with the coloration and form of their background to avoid optical perception. Some users can affect their attire by means of "static camouflage".
Combat Merging: Users who have supernatural powers/abilities can learn to infuse their combat styles with them.
They can developed a vagabond form of combat, picking up moves if traveled around the world and adapt those techniques to their own personal style. They can chain together a series of strikes and attacks in rapid succession on opponents, giving them little time to recover.
Crime Mastery: The user is a criminal mastermind who is masterful on all sorts of crimes from theft, bootlegging, murder, racketeering, terrorism, extortion, smuggling, money laundering, and so on and so forth. They expertly know how to do anything that's illegal and what to do in order to successfully and safely get away with it.
- Interrogation Intuition
- Intimidation Intuition
- Killing Intuition
- Police Intuition
- Psychological Intuition
- Scam Artist
- Security Intuition
- Social Cloaking
- Weapon Proficiency
Decelerated Aging: The user either ages slower than normal for their species or is of a species that has extended life-span.
Enhanced Combat: The user is unbelievably skilled in various known forms of fighting. They can be exceptionally proficient in the fighting traditions of a variety of cultures and become advanced with their own individual methods of close quarter combat, including martial arts (from all over the world), such as boxing and wrestling. They can also become superhumanly skilled in their use of weaponry.
- Ergokinetic Gun Proficiency
- Ergokinetic Sword Proficiency
- Supernatural Archery
- Tonfa Proficiency
Enhanced Condition: User's physical and mental abilities are above the peak human levels of other beings in their universe. This entails that they are faster, stronger, more intelligent and overall superior to beings at peak human level (in that verse), but not to supernatural levels.
- Type I: An extremely great mind, strong enough to lift small cars and bend metal, fast enough to move at/beyond the high-way speed limit, durable enough to withstand being thrown off tall buildings.
Environmental Adaptation: User is able to survive and adapt to any environment and/or condition, being able to tolerate a wide range of temperatures and levels of moisture, any amount/quality of sustenance, breathable medium, etc. with little or no discomfort.
Equipment Usage: User possesses an array of miscellaneous items, usually a set of equipment related to a particular activities: weapons, protections, tools, devices, potions, relics and various items of power. They usually hold special properties allowing their user to successfully face various situations, and well-prepared users may be able to overcome virtually any challenge by combining the appropriate items to their own skills.
- Absolute Storage
- Artillery Creation
- Gravitational Phenomenon Inducement
- Hypnotic Fragrance
- Vehicle Creation
- Weather Randomization
Fear Masking: The user is capable of suppressing their fear and drawing upon superhuman reserves of courage and/or fearlessness allowing them to act/react normally in dangerous situations like combat, rescue operations, etc.
Feral Mind: User can tap into a primal instinctive state of mind, which can release an unstoppable rage that allows them to perform in vastly increased capacity, taking and inflicting damage that they couldn't or wouldn't in their normal state. In some cases, the user's mind descends so far into the feral state that, mentally, they are little more than wild animals.
Flowmotion: The user can fluidly move around on both land and air. This allows them to perform feats such as kicking off almost any surface, air dash, swinging around lampposts, grinding along rails, and battling enemies with speed and style. The user is basically using the environment to their advantage.
The user is can also implement the movement into their fighting style, allowing them to fluidly connect their physical attacks with coordinated follow-ups.
- Double Jump
- Full Space Maneuvering
- High-Speed Athletics
- Hyper Climbing/Hyper Rappelling
- Multi-Speed Movement
- Precise Performance
- Rail Walking
- Sliding Dash
- Solid Maneuverability
- Supernatural Mobility
- Supernatural Reflexes
- Surface Jumping
- Unblocked Passage
Hypercompetence: User possesses powerful/incredible skill in one, several, or in some cases every possible field or discipline, whether intellectual or practical, formal or mundane: mathematics, cooking, strategy, sports, games, politics, fighting, mechanics, psychology, economy, art, medicine, investigation, etc.
User demonstrate a mind-boggling level of perceptiveness and efficiency in their respective field(s), multiplying virtually impossible feats with ridiculous ease. Their unbelievable level of competence truly puts them in an unreachable category of their own, that simply eludes others' understanding.
- Living Anomaly
Intuitive Aptitude: The user can instantly learn and understand the workings and mechanics of anything, regardless of how simple or complex. They can comprehend the complexity and exactness of events, organisms, objects, subjects, fields, powers, etc. without the need of long-term or special education, or explanation.
- Fighting Instinct - ability to intuitively/instinctively handle any combat situation by any means.
- Love Intuition -possess innate knowledge about love and romance.
- Predator Instinct - possesses instincts innate to a predatory creature, one with this ability can discern numerous factors of a situation that make them a master of pursuit and capture. This includes what move a foe will make, where it is headed (if the user is in the foe’s proximity, or knows the foe fairly well), as well as how to effectively cause a foe to play right into one’s hands in combat/pursuit.
- Social Intuition aka Common Touch - intuitively determine how to interact with subjects. One with this ability could tell exactly what to say to interact with certain people, or tell the rank of a person within a group. The user also gains a great voice, eloquence, and charisma.
- Armorer Intuition: to have innate knowledge of designing, creating, or repairing armor.
- Criminology Intuition: to have innate knowledge of how to perform perfect crimes and run criminal organizations without leaving a trace.
- Culinary Intuition: to master all culinary skills and techniques.
- Fixing Intuition: to have an innate understanding of fixing things.
- Killing Intuition: to have perfect intuition on killing styles.
- Psychological Intuition: to understand the way the mind works to the smallest details. Allows user to detect lies, and perform perfect cold-readings.
- Riders Aptitude: to possess extraordinary driving and riding skills.
- Sex Specialist - to possess intuitive and expertise understanding of sex.
- Solidarity Intuition: to possess inbred understanding of companionship, unity and teamwork.
- Sport Intuition: to have skill and knowledge in sports and sports-related things.
- Vehicle Intuition: to operate a variety of different vehicles (cars, aircraft, etc.) with ease.
Natural Weaponry: The user possesses some form of natural weaponry, including claws, fangs, horns, beaks, clubbed tails, etc., and knows how to use them.
- Fur Generation
- Flexible Skeleton
- Paw Protrusion
- Powerful Bite
- Prehensile Tail
- Vertical Pupils
- Whisker Protrusion
Pirate: Pirates are individuals who commit acts of piracy, crime, often robbery or criminal violence, committed at sea or occasionally on shore. Pirates come in two types: cold-blooded villains who rob others of life and loot, and dashing romantic heroes and rebels, ranging from the rather goofy to the totally rebellious, who are more concerned with adventure and freedom.
- Gunsmithing Intuition - The user possess knowledge and skill in building and repairing guns.
- Enhanced Artisan - The user may apply decorative carvings, or engravings to guns
- Enhanced Craftsmanship - The user has a very high level of craftsmanship, having the skills of a top-level machinist, a very skilled woodworker, and even an engineer in making the parts of firearms such as barrel, magazine, hand guard, pistol grip, trigger and the trigger guard as well as perform factory-level repairs and renovations to restore a well-used or deteriorated firearms to new condition. If skilled enough, they can manufacture their own ammunitions.
- Enhanced Inventing - The user can invent their own gun designs from scratch, or make personal creative modification to existing firearms or designs to improved their functions
- Metallurgy Intuition - The user has enough metallurgical knowledge to make alloys for firearms and may also renew metal finishes for used firearms.
- Enhanced Gunmanship - The user may enough practical skills in using the guns they make to test their performance.
Psychic Immunity: The user is completely immune to any/all psychic phenomena regardless of its nature and origin (natural, supernatural, magical, technological, etc.). Their mind cannot be controlled, damaged, read, influenced, emulated, altered, detected or communicated with, forcing users with telepathic allies to rely on alternate means of long-distance communication, usually via technological or magical devices.
Simply put, users' mind cannot be entered or affected in any way, making them perfectly immune to any mind-related effects/abilities.
Supernatural Balance: User is glaringly, obviously and super/unnaturally more balanced than other beings in their universe because their capabilities are pushed beyond the natural level; making them immensely more balanced than any regular being (in that verse).
They are able to achieve feats that utilize the facets of balance in unique ways, such as constantly moving without losing balance, hanging upside down and not getting dizzy, closing eyes and standing on a single finger, dodging objects with superior finesse, and being incapable of succumbing to vertigo, nausea, disorientation, and the effects of weightlessness.
Supernatural Speed: Users are glaringly, obviously, and super/unnaturally faster over other beings in their universe because their capabilities are pushed far beyond the natural level, making them immensely faster than regular beings (in that verse).
Supernatural Stealth: Users are glaringly, obviously and super/unnaturally more stealthy than their race because their capabilities are pushed beyond the natural level; making them immensely more stealthy and making them harder to spot than even those with enhanced levels of stealth. They can hide behind things that are smaller than them and they can go unnoticed in a crowd full of people, for example.
Team Combinations: The users can combine their strengths to form powerful attacks against common adversaries. For example, if someone with Electric Manipulation combines an attack with someone that used an attack with Water Manipulation. Not only do they do more damage than their attacks alone, but most likely be done at a bigger radius to take out more foes.
Super-powered teams are not just for battle, some power combinations can save someone or some people for certain doom. An example would be when someone with Magnetism Manipulation and someone with Telekinesis lifts a heavy metal object that neither could do alone to give people time to escape from harm's way.
Some team combinations are usually done by teams or crew, but they are more effective if the users practice enough.
Unfortunately, some combinations are ineffective against a certain being or fail to take out the whole army if the wrong power(s) are used.
- Bond Empowerment
- Charged Attacks
- Companion Allegiance
- Enhanced Cooperation
- Power Mixture
- Team Energy Manipulation
- Union Attacks