Fri Jun 27, 2014, 10:43 AM
Okay, here it goes!
Today I got my new drawing Tablet. It's a Wacom Intuos Pen&Touch!! I haven't tried using it yet, nor have I gotten used to it (obviously) so my art may be really crappy for a month or so!!
Also, I'm at my grandparent's house, and our internet is really crappy! That, and my mum insists that we spend at least 6 hours a day at the beach. Also, we have one of my mum's friend staying over, so we're showing her around town. So yeah, i'm gonna be really inactive.
Also, I got tagged!
I got tagged by ! I have nothing better to do, so...
- You must post these rules.
- Each person has to share 10 things about them.
- Answer the 10 questions you got and come up with 10 on your own.
- You must tag 1-10 people.
- Put the person's icon in your journal.
- Tag 10 people.
- Inform them that they have been tagged and don't put something like "You are tagged of you read this."
- You must make a journal entry not just comment.
- You can not say you don't do tags.
- No tag-backs are allowed.
10 FACTS ABOUT ME
- I'm a girl.
- One of my really close friends moved away (to Kenya, Africa) so I'm bummed out :c
- Currently I'm in Focha, Turkey. It's a kinda-small town near Izmir, which is the third biggest city in Turkey!
- My English becomes horrible during summer break, because I talk to everyone in Turkish...
- I try to be friendly to everyone on dA, cause most people IRL think I'm really cold (cause I usually stay silent and use one-word responses. I'm not much of a talker)
- I'm going to East Aurora, NY next year!! I'ts really close to the America-Canada border.
- I either don't ship it, or ship it hard. I only have one or two ships that aren't on my Otp or Notp list.
- I cut my thumb yesterday... Don't worry, it's still there! (I didn't cut it off, I just sorta... cut it. It was an accident.)
- Currently my desktop background is a slide show of Hetalia screenshots.
- I have to restart my computer after this.
10 QUESTIONS I HAVE TO RESPOND TO
1. What country do you live in?
Azerbaijan... I'm pretty sure it's anonymous right now, the last big thing we did was hosting Eurovision two years ago...
2. Could you describe the situation on your surrounding?
I live in a little neighbourhood 30 minutes away from the city. It's really nice there, all green and stuff, it's a typical urban neighbourhood... It's really not too interesting... And my school is like 2-5 minutes away from my house on foot.
3. What subject of school do you like the most? Definitely English. And Art.
4. What subject of school do you hate the most? Russian. My teacher's a turd.
5. What languages can you fluently speak? English and Turkish.
6. What is your hobby? Drawing, writing and reading.
7. Would you do an art-trade with me? Or if you're freelancing, would you draw one TMJ character for me? I'd do an art-trade, though it might be crappy cause I haven't gotten used to my tablet yet....
8. Which is better: sleeping, hanging out, or watching television? Hanging out and watching TV at the same time. I've always thought sleep was kinda useless.
9. Is the internet connection in your place hard to find? It's pretty easy to find in Baku, but currenty.... nope XD
10. What are your favorite foods? Pasta. And Fries. And don't you dare make GerIta jokes!!QUESTIONS FOR THE TAGGED
- What do you use to draw and/or write?
- If you could trade lives with someone, who would you trade with??
- What is your OTP(s)? What about your NOTP(s)?
- First word that comes to your mind??
- Favourite Doctor Who Companion? (If you're not familiar with it, just write the first girl's name you think of. There's been 60+ companions over the last 50 years, so there's bound to be one by the name you thought up of.)
- Favourite Disney movie?
- Favourite Anime? (or cartoon, if you prefer those)
- If you could live anywhere in the world, where would you live?
- Favourite ice cream flavour?
- Thoughts on your siblings? (Or cousins, if you're an only child.)
Hehe, have fun you guys!!
- Listening to: Welcome to Night Vale
- Reading: Lord of the Flies
- Watching: Doctor Who, Ouran High School Host Club, Other