UPDATE: I coloured them! Except it's still sketchy...
From left to right, top to bottom, the characters are:
1. Dusk: he’s arrogant and an asshole c: (I hope people don’t get offended by the fact that he’s saying ‘homosexual’ in an offensive manner: it is supposed to mirror how some teens use the word ‘gay’ and ‘lame’ or ‘stupid’. I had to use a different word, as ‘gay’ meant ‘happy’ for a pretty long time… (Side note: Artist is not homophobic, character is!))
2. Scar (such creative name, right?! Blame my friend…): we don’t really have a personality or backstory or anything for him yet
3. Shade: Again, no backstory. His eyes were originally creepier.
4. Split: Another character without a backstory so far…
5. Toile: Finally, a backstory! As I drew him, my friend and I started to compare him to Sebastian (from Kuroshitsuji). He’s not a demon, he’s a murderer… Also, his personality is a bit, but not much, less relaxed.
6. Damage: Ugh, Damage. No backstory.
7. Bloodshed: He doesn’t exactly look like a bloodshed, does he? That’s cause he uses his good looks to lure people, and then he kills them in the most violent way possible!!
8. Delete: He’s a procrastinator. ProcrastinEIGHT, geddit?! *bad pun is bad*
9. Thread: Again, not much about him, but he probably has a friend called Needle.
10. Edit: He’s a pyscho. Like, those extremely cheerful, murderous ones. He has this hatchet with a ring at the bottom, a bit too big for his finger, and he swings it around and releases it onto unsuspecting victims.
11. Negative: A dude who pretty much hates everyone in the world, but has a soft side for children. He’s sarcastic, pessimistic, the whole pack. If tumblr were a person, the person would be negative. For the first half of his story, he’s a Nazi. He was given the task of killing all the Jews in a certain area. In one of the houses in the area, he finds a little girl, after killing her parents. Having a soft side for children, he decides to pretty much adopt the girl. Except the girl hates him (for killing her parents, and also, she’s Jewish and he’s a Nazi). The story also features a crap spy from England, and a short tempered female nazi.
12. Redo: Ah yes, Redo. Do I really have to explain??
My favourites are Toile, Bloodshed, Edit, Negative, Redo and Delete. My least favourite is Damage.
I didn’t time myself while doodling, but I’d say it took anywhere between 2-5 hours.
So, what do you guys think? Who are your favourites and least favourites? Please let me know, I’d love some feedback!! If you have any questions, feel free to ask!