One of Denmark’s most successful interactive entertainment companies is always on the lookout for the best content artists!
MovieStarPlanet is looking for talented content artist to help us expand our game world and online community.
MovieStarPlanet is one of the world’s most popular social games for tweens, available in 15 countries and 11 languages. Our graphics are a huge part of our identity and are recognizable all over the world by our 150 million registered users.
You will be a part of our highly creative graphics content team who enjoy having their work cherished by kids all over the world!
About the Job
As part of the content team, your main responsibility will be to imagine, design and create exciting assets for the game under the guidance of the art director. These assets include:
- Hair styles
- Marketing materials
You are an enthusiastic, creative and professional individual who takes pride in delivering a quality artwork on a daily basis.
- Strong vector illustration and 2D animation skills
- Skilled in Flash and Illustrator
- Ability to adapt your style to a given art direction
- Interest in creating fresh and imaginative content for the tween market
- Comfortable working in a fast paced production environment
- An understanding of fashion, style, pop culture, youth trends
- Good team player
Nice to haves:
- 1+ years of professional graphic artist experience in the field of creative media
- Education in an art & design related subject
- Experience with GUI design
MovieStarPlanet ApS is the company behind MovieStarPlanet.com, a virtual game and community for tweens aged 8-15 years. In a world of Fame, Fortune and Friends, each user designs their own movie star avatar, which can be used for creating small cartoon-like movies, chat and play games with other users.
Launched in Denmark in 2009, MovieStarPlanet has since experienced explosive growth. Currently, the website is marketed in 11 European markets as well as the United States, Canada, Australia and New Zealand. Globally it ranks among the fastest growing virtual worlds for the target group with over 150 million registered users. MovieStarPlanet ApS employs over 100 staff and is based in the attractive surroundings of the new and modern part of Copenhagen called Ørestad, located very close to the city centre and the metro line.
Why work for us?
You get to be part of one of the fastest growing gaming companies in Denmark, producing one of the most popular games in the world for tweens. You have the opportunity to work with highly qualified, creative and innovative people who are very ambitious and strive to produce one of the most talked about and played games in the world.
Besides being a challenging and inspiring place to work, we also strive to be the best place to work by providing a casual and fun environment where ideas can flourish. We have employees from all corners of the globe, adding to our vibrant and eclectic atmosphere, and utilize English as our corporate language.
- Full-time position located in Copenhagen
- Salary according to qualifications
- Start as soon as possible
How to Apply
Please apply for this position online by clicking the “Apply for this position” button. Your application should contain the following:
- A cover letter – including a short description of your educational background and experience and why you are motivated to work at MovieStarPlanet
- Your CV
- Portfolio with graphics you’ve designed
- Other material, such as exam results, games developed, graphic design projects or recommendations.
This information should be attached to the application. Applications which do not contain the above requested information will not be considered for the position.