Apparently i got involved a lot more in University-work as i was used too, that also means i have lesser time for hobby, fandoms, and the connected communities. (like Ponystuff!)
Since i cleared Cosplay mainly out of my list of hobbies (it is hella time consuming and expensive!) i tried to focus more on working in 2d again and try to find my place new. Due to the help of wonderful friends like xMeicox (https://www.deviantart.com/xmeicox) and santichan (https://www.deviantart.com/santichan) i try to focus more on how to even publish yourself. :D
no, but i still have no facebook account. i heard that is quite important for illustrators to publish and get seen, maybe in the f
New project on start!
In the Grand Gala Project, i have the chance to be fluttershy in the galadress! :D
we are about 15 people and since its so big, we started a Blog about how far we are with the costumes.
with WIP-pictures, intros of some members and so on. ;)
feel free to take a look:
the header is drawn by santichan (https://www.deviantart.com/santichan)
- no, they have no postalcodes for cities
- no, they have no housenumbers or streetnames everywhere.
(yes, they didn´t found my home and send the package back to germany, yes.)
- there is a radiochannel called live9.
- aldi celebrates being in ireland for 10 years. yes. south-aldi.
- where i am, there are way more cows than sheeps.
- the milk-using-producing-thingies don´t buy milk in the winter, that means they have to put it all down the drain.
- if you start for a driving license, you can drive on your own right away with a provisional one.
more to come.
OH! and every german spe