Just because, if anyone thinks any of these are awesome, let me know, maybe it will kick me into actually drawing them... OTL|||
- finish palette challenge requests
- RyogaxRanma-chan fanart by the truck loads...
- Kyokai no Rinne fanart of some kind, maybe a poster style for a future print?
- Noriko Mascot Reference Sheet
- pretty much all of my OCs... http://toyhou.se/animusubi
- more Ranma 1/2 fanart
- Some Outlanders/Drakuun fanart, anything by Johji Manabe
- more Senpai Studies (Senpai Studies are art studies of various Japanese anime/manga professional artists)
$10 Palette Theme Busts - Choose a palette and a character!
$20-$25 Color Busts - Light shading.
$35 Waist Up - Light shading.
$30 Chibis - Light shading. CURRENTLY NOT OFFERING CHIBIS AT THIS TIME.
$40-$50 Pinups - Light shading.
+ + +
I draw humanoids (humans, kemonomimi, monster girls, etc). I do not draw furries.
Note or email animusubi[at]gmaildotcom (email is preffered, but note me first before emailing)
Payment upfront.Paypal only. You will be invoiced.
Timeframe is dependent on what you are ordering, and how many orders I currently have. It can be discussed, quick deadlines will be charged more.
+ + +
How long have you been on DeviantArt? I'm an old soul, probably around 10 years, but left a long time ago to focus on other things in life. Just got back into DA this year after taking an extended vacay.
What does your username mean? Animusubi is the name of my blogging life, and anything else related! Anime+Musubi!
Describe yourself in three words. Dorky, shy, and passionate.
Are you left or right handed? Right-o!
What was your first deviation? On this account it was a Lum palette challenge I did earlier this year. Ever...I don't remember.
What is your favourite type of art to create? Authentic style of anime. Cute, cool, badass, a