January 11, 2006- Happy New Year to all! It seems that many of us have had a busy start to the new year, myself included. Apologies for the late update! Those of you who haven't gotten your gift done yet, try to get it done asap. And again, thanks to all for participating in this year's Secret Santa Event!
The normal club journal and gallery submissions will come with the next club update.
Secret Santa 2005
The winter holidays will soon be here. In spirit of the holidays, the Animorphs Club is hosting it's second Secret Santa Event.
For those of you who don't know what the heck a secret santa is, it's pretty simple. A group of people agree to participate and it's decided who will be giving who presents by pulling names out of a hat. The catch is that you don't know who you're getting a present from until you get it!
1. You can give any type of gift that you want as long as it's through deviantart.
2. You have to get that gift done before or by the end of the year.
3. It doesn't have to be Animorphs or holiday related, though that would be a big plus.
4. Don't tell your recipient that you're giving them a gift until you give it to them! This is the whole point of a SECRET santa.
5. Be sure to note both the club and your recipient when the gift is ready.
6. Everybody's a winner!
Remember that this isn't a contest and it doesn't matter how skilled or unskilled you think you are; it's the thought that counts.
1. gave Why is he even trying? to
2. gave Happy Gorillazmorph Cristmas? to
3. gave The Belltower to
6. gave No really...you shouldn't have..." to
8. gave <a href="www.deviantart.com/deviation/2…>Giftart for Stalinismo to
12. gave secret santa 2005 to
13. gave Toby Hamee's Holiday Screw Up to
14. gave Kaindamon to
15. gave Siamese Curiosity to
16. gave Shego to
18. gave VR Holidays to
19. gave A Kitty Christmas to
20. gave Sephiroth to
21. gave Secret Santa for Ikue to
22. gave Hork-Bajir Valley Christmas to
23. gave <a href="www.deviantart.com/deviation/2…>Merwy Cwistmas to
26. gave Red XIII for Ferahgo to
30. gave A Christmas Wish to