HOW TO JOIN
+ Please be aware our group has moderated membership rule.
+ Read all the text in this box.
+ Find the password. Insert it in your join request in the comments section. NOT ON THE GROUP'S PAGE.
+ Without the password, your join request will be declined, possibly without warning.
FAQ: Why did my submission get declined?
FAQ: How to submit to proper folder?
1) Please be aware we have lots of folders in our Gallery. Each folder has its own purposes. To understand more about each folder, you may refer to our guidelines here.
2) Submit to the correct folder, please! Submissions to the incorrect folder will be declined. You are only allowed to submit 2 deviations per day.
3) Should you chose to un-watch group deviations for spam reasons, please make sure you are always subscribed to journal/blog entries!
4) Our group will not accept traced, heavily referenced, or traced-base artwork. All work must be original piece and not taken from any website like Photobucket or Google. Colored scanlations of manga pages will also be declined. We encourage our members only to submit work that they worked hard to create by their own hands! In other words, unless the work was 100% yours, DO NOT SUBMIT IT! :3
5) This club maintains an anti-art theft policy. NO art suspected to be stolen will be accepted without first investigating the individual piece.
6) Homoerotic content (Yaoi, Yuri, BL, Shoujo-ai, whatever) is allowed as long as it is kept in a non-explicit manner. Deviations with explicit nudity will be automatically declined. If a deviation is ecchi or has artistic/slight nudity, it belongs in our X Room folder. All nudity must have a mature filter over it (doesn't have to be 18+, as long as it is filtered). Please remember that some of our members may not enjoy/may not be allowed to enjoy such things!
7) When a moderator of the group sends you any sort of warning when you have broken one of the rules above, you have 24 hours before the administrator will respond to the situation, resulting in a possible ban depending on the severity of the situation. Also, DO NOT argue with the admins! We try to treat our members with the utmost respect even when they have broken a rule, and as such we expect you as a member to respect our decisions as final wether you agree with them or not.
8) Now for one final Group agreement Agreement
Go back up
|Everyone is welcome to blog here, however ALL blogs must be anime/cartoon related...thank you and happy posting!|
|More Journal Entries|