Astraphobia || Laxus Dreyar
[Laxus x reader]
A storm was coming—you could feel it.
As you sat down on a chair and placed a mug of coffee in front of you, you casted a glance outside through one of the big windows of the guild. Night had already fallen, taking away the natural glow of the sun and pushing villagers to find shelter in their homes. No sight of the moon could be seen, and no starry sky shone above their heads; clouds had come from the distance, gradually creating a leaden ceiling that threatened to shower upon them.
You turned your head away from the depressing sight, only to soon became aware of the unexpected—or not so much anymore—presences sitting at your table. For some reason, the Thunder Legion was spending a lot of time with you recently; and even if you had been wary at the beginning, their company was appreciated and the three wizards had quickly grown on you.
It was just a shame their
Dangerously Close || Levi Ackerman 
[Levi x reader]
A hand was placed under your chin as you stared down with apathetic eyes, as if waiting for the wooden table to answer your silent questions. A bored expression was plastered on your face, but a hint of gloominess could be seen as well in your slightly furrowed features.
As the rays of the sun hit your skin mercilessly, you let out a heavy sigh. With pursed lips, you glanced at the reason of your sour mood from the corner of your eye—only for a feeling of nostalgia to grip at your heart upon noticing he wasn’t looking your way.
After the incident some days ago, when you accidentally sneezed in his face and ran off without looking back, Levi had ignored your mere existence. It was like going back to square one, and you had almost forgotten what it was to be just another person in his eyes; to be meaningless.
Turning around to face the other way, you lowered your
Ugly Sweaters || L Lawliet
[L x reader]
You pursed your lips in thought as you looked through a pile of clothes. Tilting your head to glance over your shoulder, you narrowed your eyes upon his slouching form as he sat perched in front of a screen. Every year, it was the same; and as though you had long since accepted his lack of Christmas spirit, you were determined to make a change that time—not by getting candy canes, as he had previously suggested.
L had left you alone with your thoughts a while ago, after receiving an urgent call and quickly turning his detective mind back on—if he ever switched it off at all. However, as focused as he was on his new case, you could feel his curious eyes on you from time to time, peering at you from underneath his black bangs.
You ignored him, too concentrated on rummaging through clothes you had asked Watari to bring some hours ago.
“Found it!” you exclaimed with a
Three Simple Steps || Erwin Smith
[Erwin x reader]
Erwin Smith was not in his element — at all.
His head buzzed as a wordless tune echoed around him; his thoughts had long since faded into a dark pound with an unreachable bottom, prey to the merciless assaults of a loud melody he failed to find remotely enjoyable. A slight frown was drawn on his forehead, and his blue eyes glinted in boredom as they surveyed the crowd absently.
It was a game he had never taken part in. Men and women dressed in fancy attires, with the mere purpose to find a partner for the night; an insatiable need to feel wanted held the reins of their actions and turned them into pure, primal instinct.
Three simple steps; that was all it took.
Erwin turned away from the dancing floor and locked his eyes on the untouched drink Hange had forced him to order. It sat on the bar, waiting for him to make up his mind and either chug it down or aban
HOW TO JOIN
+ Please be aware our group has moderated membership rule.
+ Read all the text in this box.
+ Find the password. Insert it in your join request in the comments section. NOT ON THE GROUP'S PAGE.
+ Without the password, your join request will be declined, possibly without warning.
FAQ: Why did my submission get declined?
FAQ: How to submit to proper folder?
1) Please be aware we have lots of folders in our Gallery. Each folder has its own purposes. To understand more about each folder, you may refer to our guidelines here.
2) Submit to the correct folder, please! Submissions to the incorrect folder will be declined. You are only allowed to submit 2 deviations per day.
3) Should you chose to un-watch group deviations for spam reasons, please make sure you are always subscribed to journal/blog entries!
4) Our group will not accept traced, heavily referenced, or traced-base artwork. All work must be original piece and not taken from any website like Photobucket or Google. Colored scanlations of manga pages will also be declined. We encourage our members only to submit work that they worked hard to create by their own hands! In other words, unless the work was 100% yours, DO NOT SUBMIT IT! :3
5) This club maintains an anti-art theft policy. NO art suspected to be stolen will be accepted without first investigating the individual piece.
6) Homoerotic content (Yaoi, Yuri, BL, Shoujo-ai, whatever) is allowed as long as it is kept in a non-explicit manner. Deviations with explicit nudity will be automatically declined. If a deviation is ecchi or has artistic/slight nudity, it belongs in our X Room folder. All nudity must have a mature filter over it (doesn't have to be 18+, as long as it is filtered). Please remember that some of our members may not enjoy/may not be allowed to enjoy such things!
7) When a moderator of the group sends you any sort of warning when you have broken one of the rules above, you have 24 hours before the administrator will respond to the situation, resulting in a possible ban depending on the severity of the situation. Also, DO NOT argue with the admins! We try to treat our members with the utmost respect even when they have broken a rule, and as such we expect you as a member to respect our decisions as final wether you agree with them or not.
8) Now for one final Group agreement Agreement
Go back up
|Everyone is welcome to blog here, however ALL blogs must be anime/cartoon related...thank you and happy posting!|
|More Journal Entries|