This should probably belong in the forums but not too fond of how that works either omfg
I need help in order clear these up about adoptables
1) What are adoptables? Is it basically just a character design that the artist creates to sell for those interested in the design?
2) What is the relationship between the artist and the design after its sold?
3) Can the buyer claim that the character design/character is 100% theirs after its sold? Or is the license for it still belongs to the artist?
4) Is it required for buyers to credit the artist for the adoptable after its purchased or could the buyer claim full rights to it?
5) Can the buyer resell/make profit from the adoptable after its already sold?
That's about it for now. C: Thanks in advance!