What Is This Group?
Hello, villagers! Welcome to AnimalCrossingAll where quality Animal Crossing fanart resides! This is a place where Animal Crossing is celebrated and shared. You don't have to be a great artist -- or an artist at all -- to join the town. Just click the "Join our Group" button at the top and you will be automatically signed up!
What Do You Accept?
We take a wide variety of artwork spanning many different styles and subject matter so long as they all involve Animal Crossing. They all must adhere to the same basic rules before being accepted here.
* Digital art, Traditional art
* Sculptures, Crafts, Cosplay
* Anthros, Original characters, Crossovers
What Won't You Accept?
In keeping with the theme of the group and the objective to gather fine pieces, there is a judging process for each submission.
* No sexual or violent images. Keep it as PG as the game.
* No WIPs, sketches or unfinished/rough pieces.
* No screenshots or copyrighted merchandise.
* No adoptables or advertisements for commissions/sale items.
What Are the Rules of Quality?
To avoid spamming our box and the boxes of our members and watchers, a level of quality must be maintained. All submissions are subjected to a voting process in which we adhere to the following criteria.
* Submissions must be completed works of art.
* A working knowledge of anatomy even if stylized.
* Pieces displaying a certain measure of skill and execution.
* Photots of crafts/traditional art/etc must be well lit and clear.
Why Was My Submission Declined?
If your piece does not make it in, it is likely because it does not follow one of the rules listed above. This is by no means meant to discourage you. We want you to keep improving and submitting your works!