24 Recent Deviations
Featured: [Close] Adoptable Auction Outfit 77 + Weapon 50
commissions - open!open . closed . on hold
examples in my gallery.
- i can decline with no reason (i'm not doing it often, tho)
- i will only draw characters I like (mostly means i won't draw characters i hate?)
- please be patient, it might take me long time to finish (since i'm busy with school and my personal live)
(MASSIVE ART RESOURCE) Bat Species DatabaseHello there!
Over the past year or so I've been compiling a massive folder of all the bat species in the world* as photographs for quick visual reference. I believe it's finally done, and I feel I should share it in hopes that it can help someone like it has me and save them a lot of time looking up ambiguous search terms such as "bat species" or trying to find photographs of obscure ones.
This database contains:
- Sub-folders labelled after families (vesper bats, megabats, etc.) for easier sorting
- A-Z sorted photographs of all the documented species in the world*
- A little text document telling of the best places to find more photographs and/or info about the species
- Photographs include professional-grade shots, scientific illustrations, fieldwork photographs, headshots, wingspans, skeletons, skulls, foot details, and comparison shots between species
- All files are downloadable, including the folder itself which you can g
Favorites of the AAC!
Take a look! Some of our artists pictures are in here as well :3
The Animal Art Community is focused on promoting and improving all members as animal artists! The gallery, which is separated into folders for your convenience, is open for anybody to submit art that is devoted to animals in any way,shape, or form. I want to lay down some initial guidelines, and there will be more to come.
Anyone is allowed to join the club, so long as all the club rules are followed. You also do not need to ask for permission to join, as the club is open to everyone!
1. Two submissions per member are allowed each week. This includes members, admins, and even the group creator.
There is a set limit for the club that will only allow you to post this many images weekly. You should not be able to go over the limit within the week.
2. Be sure to post to the correct folders when submitting.
3.Suggest as many faves as you want, but keep it PG-13
4. When posting images
a. They must be your own
b. If they contain nudity/gore/harsh content, they MUST HAVE A MATURE TAG.
c. Nothing offensive (ex. Racist, Targeting a certain group, spreading hatred)
All of the following forms of animal art are allowed in any medium
(normal animals, this includes rainbow colors and modifications)
Anthro characters belong in this folder, no matter the species.
Anthro dogs, dragons, horses, etc. all o in the anthro folder.
< anthro < Feral
Only feral canines belong in this folder.
Not canines + felines. Not canines + horses.
Just feral canines.
Yes you can add pictures of groups of dogs, no other animals
Only feral felines belong in this folder.
Not felines + dogs. Not felines + ducks.
Just feral felines.
Yes you can add pictures of a group of cats, no other animals
Horses and riders can be put in this folder. A horse must be the focal point and cannot be anthro.
Other mammals folder
If it is a single type feral animal that isn't a canine, feline or horse it goes in here.
You can submit a picture of one moose or a picture of a group of moose.
You cannot post a picture of a moose and a donkey.
Water animals folder
If it's naturally in water it goes here
Birds, reptiles and bugs folder
Should be self explanatory but birds, reptiles, and bugs/arachnids go in this folder - you guys are pretty good about this, thank you.
This folder is for well established creatures such as dragons, griffons and werewolves
Cross-species animals - real
This is for animal characters that are designed based on multiple REAL species.
For example a tiger and a cow.
NOT a tiger and a dragon
If it's a mix of a wolf and a husky and it doesn't look any different from a canine, just put it in the canine folder.
Cross-species animal - fantasy
This is for animal characters based on a combination of multiple species.
example: tiger and dragon
NOT a tiger and a cow
Original species / closed species folder
Animals that should go in this folder should be an original species concept that you or another artist has made.
Groups of different species
We have problems with this folder a LOT.
GROUPS of different feral species.
This doesn't mean a drawing of one duck. That's one animal.
This doesn't mean a drawing of a lot of ducks, that's the same species - put it in the bird folder.
Examples would be: a feral dog and cat, or a duck sitting on a horse's back.
If the characters are anthro, put them in the anthro folder.
If you don't know where to submit something we would rather you ASK US than just stick it in a folder and hope it works!
Please be friendly! This is a community and we want to welcome all new members with open arms!
YES, you may submit adoptables here.
1. YES,You may submit a splash page.
2. Please, do not use us to stream your comic. If you want to post an update every week or two just to let people know, that is fine
(Brushes, References, Image Stock, Textures etc)
If you use stock also submitted here, credit the ORIGINAL SOURCE as well
1. Follows same guidelines as images
2. If there is mature content, including strong language
1. Is allowed
2. Please use mature tags
We love affiliating with other groups
|More Journal Entries|