Friends, I a half years engaged in the creation of custom-made dolls for very good people. But with the fall, I began to participate in exhibitions, and in my doll-showcase began to appear dolls made specially for the exhibition without repetition.
But they also want to go home))
So I finally set up shop on Etsy and placed there all those who have not yet found a home.
Or for Russian speaking has is our favorite LiveMaster.ru, where incidentally you can read reviews))
~K4ISER (https://www.deviantart.com/k4iser) tagged me and for me it was a surprise
But I tried not to be silly and continued this chain))
1. You must post theses rules. All right!
2. Answer 10 questions asked to you and invent 10 questions that people you tag will answer. GREAT!
3. Choose 10 people + put their icons on your journal. I'll go for it
4. Go to their pages and inform them that they gave been TAGGED! Of course!
5. Not something silly like: 'you are tagged you read this' Oh nooooooo!
6. You have to legitimately tag 10 people. ALL RIGHT! I GOT IT!
7. No tag-backs. S***!
8. Can't say, no tags. Dam it!
10. Everyone that has been TAGGED must make a jo
Today I especially wanted to write to the log)
I am very happy as a lot has happened lately)) I'm doing in September its first articulated doll BJD, and now the very moment when I was about to finish it .
In early March, I bought a new camera Canon 60D and perfect lens to him. It was for me a leap forward, and I get real pleasure when taking pictures .
Recently, there was a lot of new watchers for me, and I met many wonderful people)
*and I have a new cool badge Lama Super Albino
^^" * Trifle - but nice)
Therefore, this entry in the log, like a little gratitude Deviantart and all its inhabitants, who have made me happier in these month