Current Residence: The Island of Misft Scientists Operating System: Who's your what now? MP3 player of choice: Nano Shell of choice: Conch, though slipper shells are pretty, too. Wallpaper of choice: I prefer paint over wallpaper. Skin of choice: Potato Favourite cartoon character: Bumblebee, Squidward, The Robot Devil Personal Quote: Oh, that so did not just happen...
David Sedaris, Augusten Burroughs, JK Rowling, Jean Auel
Favourite Gaming Platform
Tools of the Trade
Mechy pencils and Prismacolor colored pencils.
Horseback riding, writing, drawing, reading. Other things that end in 'ing'.
Yes, my epic Harry Potter fic (which was supposed to be a mere few pages and turned into seven years and 700+ pages of an alternate Book 6) is finally complete. Wow, though it's just fanfic and hell, it might suck, it's still something to actually write a book. Go me.
In other news, my daughter is now past one, talking, walking, and being just plain the most adorable being on the planet.
Which is probably why it's so hard to find time to do much of anything else. Oddly enough though the months have gone by since my last update, the mood, listening, and reading descriptions rema
1. Do not use sharp objects to open box. Try a baseball bat.
2. Remove copious amounts of Styrofoam packaging and plastic wrap.
3. Identify all unlabeled components using 1/4 inch pictures labeled in French only.
4. Ponder inclusion of empty box clearly labeled "Empty Box".
5. Attempt to assemble chair arms using included Allen wrench 3 inches too long to fit in chair's tight joints.
6. Attempt to attach base to chair. Please note there is no actual attaching of anything to anything.
7. Discard random plastic tube that fits nowhere.
8. Perch precariously on chair to ensure base is "attached" correctly. Swivel a bit just to see if whole
Eleanor is 8 months old!
Time flies. I rarely do things I used to as, surprise, surprise, having a baby makes you life completely different. She's great though, almost crawling and just like all the other 8 month old babies in our circle of friends.
I will finish Book of Shadows. I actually have it open on the desktop right now and even wrote a conversation this morning. Still, free time is hard to find and when I do get some, I spend it doing things like taking a shower or emptying the dishwasher.
Things are good. Maybe someday I'll draw again. Or post Elanor's scribbles. One of the two.