I hope everyone's New Year is progressing positively! I have a few things to update you all on.
1. I recently finished Con-G in Guelph at the end of February and it was pretty much the most amazing weekend I have ever had at a con I got to meet Dante Basco and Scott McNeil and they both paid me some pretty amazing compliments - you can read my post all about it here: angelcreations.tumblr.com/post…
Thank you to everyone who stopped by, chatted and/or bought something - I love meeting new people at cons!!
2. Last weekend I was at Toronto Comicon which although not as amazing as Con-g ('cause how could anything top that!) was still super-fun and helped to jump started my con season very well! Again thank you to anyone who stopped by! I had a few exciting things happen like model Holly Wolf bought four pairs of my underwear saying she would like to do a shoot with them - super awesome!
3. I have finally found someone with a butt mannequin so I can take proper photos of my underwear to sell in my online store angelcreations.storenvy.com
- so I will post when those become available!
4. While I was at Comicon I signed up for a table at Ad Astra - www.ad-astra.org/
so check it out and if you can come please do!
5. I am holding a poll to help decide what my next photorealism piece should be - go and vote and help me choose! - flisti.com/p/1gay
6. Working on finishing up a couple of commissions this week so stay tuned for those!
7. As always I'll remind everyone that I am FAR more active over on my tumblr at angelcreations.tumblr.com
so if you have a tumblr please follow me there for more regular updates!
8. Uh... that's it! I hope everyone is doing great! Lots of Love, Angel<3