Here's a tasty and stylish pencil brush for all your photoshop sketching needs! Have nearly all the deliciousness of real pencil on paper minus the paper and plus the undo (but real men just erase and redraw, like a boss).
This brush for PS is handy for doing more visually interesting sketches that can add a nice layer of texture for you to paint on top of, as well as just making nicer looking digital drawings. Get some grit in those lines!TO INSTALL:
1. Download the Pencil_Brush_by_Andantonius.abr file by pressing, "Download" to the right of this deviation.
2. Copy Pencil_Brush_by_Andantonius.abr to /Adobe/Adobe Photoshop
(Path may vary depending on operating system, and, "Adobe Photoshop" will change depending on what version you have)
3. Start (Or restart if it's already open) Photoshop.
4. To select the pencil brush, simply click on the arrow on the right-hand side of the brush selection menu. Then, from the drop-down menu, select, "Pencil".
5. Draw till your fingers bleed!Edit:
Daily Deviation! I totally
would have never expected that on this thing. Thank you so much guys for all your nice comments and faves, and also a big thank you to `Rose-Rayne
for suggesting it, and to `LawrenceDeDark
for featuring it!
Thanks so much everybody! double edit:
I finally replaced that dreadful preview image with an actually semi-decent drawing, a quick study of a Prud'hon figure. I also removed all the business about the sketch paper action from both the download and the description cause it was confusing and not actually very helpful. The brush itself is still the same, just with a nicer example of its usage and a less confusing installation process! Enjoy!