Thanks to paradoxantagon and all our beta testers for going over the application process and helping us clean it up to make easier for future applicants to go over. Here are the details of what we changed:
- Condensed all the information for the character's about "real life" section
- The written app info section has been edited in hopes of making things clearer
- Speaced out info to make it easier on the eyes
- Added links for certain details like class, affinity, beta range, and armor since the details for the last three are in character creation
- Bolded that all attributes start with one dot (poor level)
- Repeated that all attributes start with one dot (poor level) in the attributes page
- Battle Range will now only start with ONE. Characters can later on train for a second. Training will cost gold and EXP.
- Changed Specielties to say Examples instead, in the Attributes page
- Added Affinity Spells information to the spells page
Thanks for bearing with us as we continue to do our best to make character creation a smooth and fun transition into the game. If you have any questions or concerns feel free to send a note to Geronimo-time or to join our discord server where we have channels dedicated for questions, comments or suggestions, and even character show and tell.
Thanks again for all the help!
Wed Jun 7, 2017, 6:18 PM