So I finally finished the Anathema cursor for Windows. It's got a clean, modern design for those who are looking for a cursor that is simplistic but interesting. There are 15 cursors here, and all of them are animated except for the Normal Select, Link Select, and Unavailable cursors. This cursor is in blue, but it also comes in red, white and pink.
This is the mirrored version of this cursor for my fellow left-handers.
This is my previous cursor, YM-200.
1) Download the cursor. The download button is in the top-right corner of this page.
2) Open your Downloads folder, locate the ZIP file you downloaded, right-click it, and hit Extract All.
3) Open the folder you extracted, find the file called "Installer.inf," RIGHT-CLICK it, and click "Install."
4) Open Mouse Properties (In Windows 10: Open settings, go to DEVICES, then go to Mouse & touchpad, then go to Additional mouse options. In older versions of Windows, you can get to Mouse Properties from Control Panel).
5) Under the Pointers tab, change the scheme to "Anathema Blue," and click Apply. Boom.
If you have questions or are having issues with this cursor, please feel free to comment.
If you like this cursor, it would mean a lot to me if you could Favorite it or share it on social media. Have a great day!
I downloaded and am currently using, thank you for the free resource! I just found out how to change my cursor (I've never seen anyone with a different cursor before, so I simply didn't know it was a thing you could do, as soon as I found out you could, it was super easy to figure out!)
So as you can imagine, I've been really enjoying finding free ones online and saving them for later use. Well I am now using yours~ It is very pretty I like how the blue looks on my dark mode screens~!