Introduction to the New Tutorial
Anybody Can Write a Novel Version 2.0 Chapter 1 “Beginning to Write” – Section 1 “Introduction”
“If you want to be a writer, you must do two things above all others: read a lot and write a lot. There's no way around these two things that I'm aware of, no shortcut.”―Stephen King, On Writing: A Memoir of the Craft
Within the many styles of martial arts, there are powerful moves unique to each—whether it be footwork, punching, blocking, kicking, or the countless weapon styles among them. Yet none is objectively perfect, nor does any reach
It can be :
- Photography (still life, or a landscape from Paris, where I live)
- Digital painting (only human portraits)
If you're interested, feel free to note me ! <3
If you have any question, please leave a comment =)
Here are exemples of things I can do :
(1) Tell you something I learned about you by looking at your DA page.
(2) Tell you a color you remind me of.
(3) Tell you what element I believe you belong to (e.g. water, fire, air, etc.).
(4) Tell you which one of your OC's is my favorite.
(5) Ask you a question, and you must answer.
(6) Tell you something I like about you or your art.
(7) Give you a nickname.
(8) Tell you what am I doing right now.
(9) Tell you what food/ flavor/smell you remind me of.
(10) Tell you to do this in your journal too, if you haven't already.
I though it was funny :la: so I recieved it from : ~ogresama (https://www.deviantart.com/ogresama)
Have a nice day ! :happybounce:
Hello guys ! =D
I have been dreaming for so a long time of having my own deviantart account... And I've got one right now ! :happybounce: Haha
I like drawing and taking some photos... I hope you'll like it ! :D
I come from Paris, and my english is horrible, so please... Don't mind if I make some horrible mistakes =P
Have a nice daaay =D
PS : my avatar is a picture of a drawing I made, it was inspired of this :
"Like a moon", by PirateRu-Ru