Wow. I am scattered in a dozen different directions right now.
1. My family is about to move (the last time I moved was more than 25 years ago).
2. I'm trying to finish up a few tutorial ideas I have.
3. I have been working on new art but I'm holding it until May. It's nice to sit on it for a bit and go back and make a few final fixes before posting after I haven't looked at it for a while. I think I should try to always do that in the future.
(here's a peek at something
4. My art buddies SJ and outsidelogic and I have slowly started developing a new group
and are figuring out how we're gonna make it useful.
5. I have what to me seems like a big backlog of web clients
6. because I only get an occasional oasis of concentration while spending most of my time on child care with my IRL buddy, my daughter.
7. My band is still practicing, playing out, slowly recording.
8. Why am I spending time thinking up this list? There are a lot more things, but really, the only salient point is that I'm looking forward to posting art again in May. April kinda flew by.
and oh by the way. AMProLand, which I wanted to make my top priority, is apparently not my top priority since I've coded not a line of code for it. Hopefully when things get settled in the new house I can give it top priority attention for real.