AmirShinobi's avatar

AmirShinobi

DON'T THANK ME 4 WATCHES & FAVES
74 Watchers
8.7K
Page Views
270 Deviations
traytray1014
ReidTheStoppable
MSU82
Yesennia666
horrnypony0220
CatDefender
LennoxFM
JackJackassson
Rosie-Love98
pujiantorestu67
JoePingleton
Kiraships
ReidTheStoppable
Munkustrapfan
LindaMarieAnson
Thor0denson
hizsi
pollovy
SambaNeko
0-Antany-0
MisToxic
mirroredsea
Michaela-Seabrooke
Infectedwaters
KiyuMiyu
PrinceSparklypants
xpuddycatx

Deviation Spotlight

Plato Dancing--- Spin by AmirShinobi, visual art

AmirShinobi is not a Group Admin yet
Groups they admin or create will appear here
Artist // Hobbyist // Varied
  • United States
  • Deviant for 5 years
  • He / Him
Follow me on
My Bio

PLEASE DO NOT THANK ME FOR FAVOURITES AND WATCHES!!! I WILL NOT REPLY!!!


I do not give a fuck about what you have to say about my art if it is anything negative!!! I don't take constructive criticism unless I ask for it, because I know what needs to be fixed with my work, and I am slowly improving on those things. For example: HANDS!!! And Foreshortening.


I go by Plato now, after my favourite character in my favourite musical, CATS. If you know me as Clark, you can still call me that. I won't mind.


Recently, I discovered I'm gay/asexual, not pan/bi. I still use he/him pronouns, that most likely won't change... why would it? I like how men look, but I don't want them LIKE THAT. Tis not my scene, and I've lost what I thought was an attraction to women. Turns out, I don't like them like I thought I did.


I am still obsessed with CATS The Musical, 1998 Film. Still have Plato as my favourite character, and he is played by the AMAZING Bryn Walters, who, in my opinion, had the best legs in the entire 98 film cast. Don't call me a furry. I am not a furry, those are different. IT's hard for me to explain how though.


I've turned to DIGITAL ART!!! :D And writing. I might revive my account here, to share my improvement over the past couple of years.


Favourite Visual Artist
NA
Favourite Movies
CATS, CATS, CATS, The Hobbit/ LotR movies; (blue people) AVATAR (and the Last Airbender); FFVII Advent Children; Coraline; Edward Scissorhands; The Corpse Bride
Favourite TV Shows
Schitt's Creek, Bob's Burgers,
Favourite Bands / Musical Artists
Cats 1998 film cast, Brian Balmages, Soon Hee Newbold, Percy Fletcher, Bach, Motzart, Beethoven, Debora Baker Monday, Fantasy Music, and more
Favourite Books
Morpheus Road series; The Hobbit; Lord of the Rings; 1984
Favourite Writers
Gary D. Schmidt; J.R.R. Tolkien; Stephen King; Dean Koontz
Favourite Games
Kingdom Hearts; Five Nights at Freddy's; Final Fantasy
Favourite Gaming Platform
NA
Tools of the Trade
NA
Other Interests
wing
Plato x Coricopat is the cutest unpopular ship in my opinion, and no one can tell me otherwise.
0 Comments
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In
The CATS movie is a 70/30 thing for me. There is a lot I do not like about it, and there is a lot I don't mind. The parts I don't mind are the 30%. The other 70% is just not that good in my opinion, and I honestly say that 100% the stage show is alw
0 Comments
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In

Erm

0 min read
(In spite of the last journal thingy) If you don't have Wattpad, let me know and I'll figure something out.
2 Comments
Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In

Profile Comments 223

Join the community to add your comment. Already a deviant? Log In

Platoooooooo it’s me cass hi

He’s back in action!

Thanks for the :+fav:s =^.^=
Thank you so much for the watch! :iconspazhugplz:
I'm surprised you haven't seen this yet: Plato and the Chocolate Factory