I'm going to take a little bit to be philsophical, since no one looks at my DeviantART page, this is just another way for me to write to myself.
So, every time I write something down, trying to sound professional, or like an adult, or whatever, it usually seems fine when I first type it. Then I come back to it a few months later and wonder what I was thinking. Eventually, I'm bound to look back it this post and think, "Wow, did I really act like that?" Already I look back at what I've written so far, and it seems silly!
Maybe maturity is all in the mind. At the age of 6 or something, I took myself very seriously! Now I think I acted childish when I was a 6 year old(well, I was 6, so why wouldn't I be?). I take this philisophical ramble I'm writing at the moment seriously, but later, as I mentioned, I'm probably going to think it's crazy.
When do you "achieve" maturity, really? In some cases, I bet if an adult did something, you wouldn't bat an eye. But if a kid did it, well...
Do adults consider themselves grown up, and at what stage? Does it even matter?
I probably won't be able to answer these questions for a while. So if there is anyone reading this, do you have any idea? Just take a minute and try to ponder this.
- Listening to: My noisy mouse
- Reading: Cucumber Quest
- Watching: Zero
- Playing: Zilch
- Eating: Zip
- Drinking: Nada
- Listening to: Arthur Christmas
- Reading: Some book about writing and publishing
- Watching: Arthur Christmas
- Playing: Nothing
- Eating: Christmas turkey
- Drinking: Barley Water with honey
I HAVE NOTHING TO DO AUUUUGH
Saturday. A curse and a blessing.
I'm gonna go write or something.
- Listening to: Destination by Imagine Dragons
- Reading: Nothing. Might write a poem or something.
- Watching: A broken white screen. DON'T GO INTO THE LIGH
- Playing: Smash on Shotbow Network earlier
- Eating: "Destination" 's lyrics
- Drinking: in facts and thinking...and thinking...and thinkin
Just thought I'd make a list of the awesome items I got for my birthday.
*zelda noise* You got two packs of gum(empty within a day), a pair of waaay too small shoes, SOCKS GALORE YES, a plush creeper(Which I named Moss /shot), a creeper hat, and a cake that looked like your Minecraft face!
- Listening to: The air conditoner
- Reading: Whispers WOO TWO CHAPTERS
- Watching: Indev soon. CAN'T WAIT FOR FINALE!!!
- Playing: Nothing right now...It's too late.
- Eating: Air. Sweet, tasteless air.
- Drinking: More air. Still no taste.
I desperately wanted the title to have alliteration, but this is the best I could do. Sorry. Now, on with the journal!
So, a long time ago, okay, maybe a few years back, not sure when, I played this game called "Toontown." It's an MMO for kids basically. Made by Disney.
I loved this game when I was younger. I mean like it was the only computer game I played.
Not that I knew any others... And yesterday I found out it was shutting down.
Now, I haven't been a fan of the game for years. I found a bunch of other games and eventually got to Steam and Minecraft and other stuff. But it feels rather weird to see it closing. It's like I don't really want to play on it, but I don't want to see it close.
So I played the game for old times' sake. Memberships are free since the game is ending. It was weird to experience it all over again and I am honestly sad to see it go. Even if it is a little...(insert word here), you know? It's strange...
- Listening to: The dishes and noisy kids.
- Reading: FoxTrot (An interesting nerdy/geeky comic strip)
- Watching: My tongue shrivel up from lack of water
- Playing: MC maybe later. Alone. :/
- Eating: Tasty air
- Drinking: One sec! *runs* *gulp* Surprisingly warm water.
I've come to realize that lately Sunday is the day I just sit down and relax. I didn't get a chance to do much of that yesterday, so it feels like my week is kinda messed up. But it's still summer. I could relax today, but it just seems to go against my schedule. Mondays are somewhat busy. Tuesdays are lazy. Wednesdays are really busy. Thursdays are lazy. Fridays are a mix. Saturdays are usually a mix. And Sunday's for relaxing. Other days lazy still feels kinda like busy. It feels like I have to be lazy and play games on Monday. It just doesn't occur to me to relax.
The thing that sets Sunday apart from the lazy days, as I mentioned earlier, is that I feel inclined to stay on the computer all day. Sunday just feels relaxing. After church, anything goes! But I mainly use that day to be calm.
It's just perspective. Some people are bound to a schedule. Some make it up on a whim. It's human nature and we don't really think about it. ...In case you haven't guessed, I'm feeling rather philosophical. (Thank you, spell-check!)
Just things to think about.
- Listening to: The fan. The living room is a nice place to write!
- Reading: The title of the book my mom is reading.
- Watching: https://twitter.com/YorCraft 's followers go
- Playing: The check-my-email game. :/
- Eating: Roast beef in a roll earlier.
- Drinking: Lungfuls of sweet, sweet air.
I'm really bored. It's a Sunday and I have nothing to do.
...I'm writing a super secret fanfic. Details coming soon to a deviantART journal on your computer/tablet/ipad/electronic device/etc.!
...Did I mention I was bored?
WUT? No bored mood? Shame on you, deviantART. SHAAAME ON YOU.
- Listening to: The sound of my keyboard. CLICK CLACK CLICKITY
- Reading: Nothing, waiting for good fanfic stories to update
- Watching: The words appear on my screen
- Playing: Usually Minecraft
- Eating: The snack that smiles back. GOLDFISH!
- Drinking: Water, once I finish writing.