Some problems I've run into:
- The only way to turn it off for me is to end the process in task manager.
- Pressing the Metro sidebar program in the start tab (Using windows 7) installs another windows sidebar, Resulting in 2.
- Uninstalling left all the files behind, Only deleted the .exe.
- Using the settings on the bottom right corner of the sidebar does nothing. Non of the settings do anything.
- Using msconfig to stop the startup program results in the sidebar installing itself again, Resulting in 2 sidebars (again)
- After having a data dump (AKA blue screen of death, Only did this for test purposes), The whole sidebar resets its data. (The old files are there, But it doesn't use them, And it returns to its original state. Meaning you have to delete the old files and start over.
Opinion: Even with all the problems, I loved the idea of this. If it got fixed, I wouldn't even mind paying for it.
Conclusion: Sadly, I'm uninstalling. I'm a big gaming fanatic, And this was causing alot of problems in fullscreen, And that I had to fix it over and over. But if you fixed this, I'd install it in a heart beat.