I really don't understand how.... =_____=
Sooner or later, I'm probably going to dye my hair blonde -- No. Just kidding.
But really! So here are the reasons why I think I'm turning into the awesome fourteen year old vocaloid...
1. My crush... Kinda... Looks like me I guess. He has brown hair, glasses, and is Asian. The guy is also popular... And it kind of seems like he has a lot of friends and "fangirls" (cough) LEN (cough). Surprisingly, I got this from a classmate in math class who randomly came up to me and just randomly started talking about how I really looked like him! So... If you're a Rin x Len fan, you should probably get what I'm trying to say here, that we're like a twin couple. LOLOLOLOL--
That's if he likes me back.
(sad violin music playing in the background)
2. One day, my mom brought home a bag of Cuties oranges from the grocery store. Once I got back from school, I was hungry. And... I kinda felt like going on a diet where I should eat less than 2,400 calories every day. So I grabbed an orange. And it was good. I got another one. That was good. And another. I GOT ADDICTED TO THEM ORANGES!!! AAAAAARH-- So my mom started buying more bags of those tangerines and I ate like... six in a day. I would eat more, but I had to hold myself back because I needed to save some for the other members of my family. My orange craving is still going on right now. Hmm.... There's only six of these in the bag right now... Another one wouldn't hurt...
3. Slowly, another year passes. And that means... 2 more years to come and I'll be fourteen~
4. I wear a headband to school every day, just like how Rin wears her bow headband wherever she goes. So we both have some sort of favorite head piece.
5. He he he, Rin and I kind of have a selfish personality. Rin's personality based off the songs Daughter of Evil and the World is Mine PV seemed filled with pride and selfish. Sure, she's really kind a cute sometimes, but I'm sure she has an inner princess. I love to be treated like royal person, so we're similar in that way too.
Rin: Len, I'm hungry.
Len: Your warm brioche is ready, oujo-san.
Amy: Alex, can you get me some chips?
Alex: Ugh. Go get them yourself. (keeps playing on the Ipad)
Amy: GO GET THEM NEOW!!! (I walk over with my hand raised in a slapping position)
............ I wish I had more reasons..... I definitely don't have a road roller.... and can't sing as high as her, but I'm a soprano 2 in choir.... GAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH. I'll be sure to put down some more clues when I find anything.