1. Real name: Amy
2. Nickname(s): Ami, Meito, Bichu, Cheekun Noodow Soop, and Ginger Cat
3. Zodiac Sign: Virgo
4. Male or Female: Female
5. Elementary School: Lawhon Elementary
6. High School: Dawnson Highschool
7. College: ..... =U= If possible I would want to go to a college in Japan...
8. Hair color: Dark Brown, some light brown natural highlights
9. Tall or short: 5'4" is tall, right? XDDD I haven't stopped growing yet.
10. IM or email: Email
11. Sweats or Jeans: Jeans
12. Phone or Camera: Camera
13. Health freak: YESSU (backs away from my brother picking his nose)
14. Orange or Apple: Ouranju~
15. Do you have a crush on someone? :
17. Piercings: Noop.
18. Pepsi or Coke: COKE!
HAVE YOU EVER
19. Been in an airplane: I fly somewhere every year for summer. (China, Philippines, or some other part of the US)
20. Been in a relationship: Yes....
21. Been in a car accident: At church. O_O How awkward, lol.
22. Been in a fist fight: With my brother?
23. First piercing: Noop.
24. First best friend on DA: Well... Apparently, my first watcher is watching me as a friend, but not for my deviantations, so f*ck him XDDD .
Her, I guess.
25. First award: School stuff? Like..... Straight A's and stuff.
26. First crush: ...
And he's also my currrent one so... UGH, THIS ONE SIDED LOVE.
27. First word: Ba, I think..... XDDD Ba ba, in Chinese, it could probably mean something like Dad, or eight. And eight is my lucky number~
29. Last person you talked in person: Joanna, or .... SOME PERSON STANDING NEXT TO ME WHILE I'M TYPING THIS. O_O Stalker.
30. Last person you texted: TT u TT I has no phone.
31. Last person you went to the movie theaters with: My family?
32. Last food you ate: Plain noodles. (XDDD Oh how so Asian I am)
33. Last movie you watched: Wreck It Ralph. I just walked into a room and it was playing the last 5 minutes. desu
34. Last song you listened to: Butterfly On Your Right Shoulder
35. Last thing you bought: Girl Scout Cookies -- Caramel deLites if you want to know
36. Last person you hugged: My..... Dad.
37. Food(s): Ice cream, watermelon, oranges, strawberries, coconuts, and lots of sweet things~
38. Drink(s): Soda, milkshakes, juice, and water.
39. Bottom(s): Skirts and jeans.
I like skirts because... I'MANOTAKU.
40. Flower(s): Hydrangeas
41. Animal(s): KITTEHS. ALL KITTEHS, BIG KITTEHS, SMALL KITTEHS, KITTEHS.
42. Color(s): Orange, blue, teal (HEH SEE WHAT I DID THERE?), green, and pink.
43. Movie(s): Harry Potters thingies and Old Disney movies.
44. Subject(s): Writing and science. (Even though science is my lowest grade. ;v; 94s aren't acceptable.)
HAVE YOU Ever (Put an X in the brackets if yes)
45. [x] fell in love with someone.
46. [x] celebrated Halloween.
47. [x] had your heart broken.
48. [x] went over the minutes or texts on your cell phone.
49. [ ] had someone question my sexual orientation. I'm not that gay guys!
50. [x] failed in math. Well... I did get that ugly number on my test...
51. [ ] got pregnant. ELL NO.
52. [ ] had an abortion. ELL NO, NO, NO.
53. [x] did something I regret. Like hit my brother
? He got my dad as revenge. >: (
54. [x] broke a promise.
55. [x] hid a secret.
56. [x] pretended to be happy. Because I'm a Pierrot -- HURR HURR SONG REFERENCE.
57. [x] met someone who changed your life. My suki na hito does every day. XDDD
58. [ ] pretended to be sick. I can't really do that with these Asian parents of mine....
59. [x] left the country. NI HAO DA JIA~
60. [x] tried something you normally wouldn't try and liked it. WHY DADDY, WHY??? WHY'D YOU TRICK ME INTO EATING FROG LEG???
61. [x] cried over the silliest thing. Because all teenagers are dramatic.
62. [x] ran a mile. MY COACHES FORCE ME TO. *dies*
63. [ ] went to the beach with your best friend. My parents want to save gas and would never plan such a thing. =____=
64. [x] got into an argument with your friends. Over a retarded thing. It was a one-day problem. XDDDD
65. [x] hated someone. And that's why I call myself a tsundere. = U =
66. [x] stayed single for 2 years. TT u TT Silly Amy. Being a tsundere will get you nowhere in America.
67. Eating: Air
68. Drinking: Oxygen
69. Listening: Random tagalog in the background and to Joanna (LE STALKER).
70. Sitting/Laying: A computer chair at someone else's house.
71. Plans for today: Well since it's 12:56 AM... I plan to complete the activity called... SLEEP.
72. Waiting: For the Sun to come up?
73. Want kids?:
75. Career: Artists (in music and art) But I definitely can't make enough money off of them. TT u TT
76. Lips or eyes: Eyes
77. Shorter or taller: Taller. See der world from a bettah view.
78. Romantic or spontaneous: Spontaneous, because I'm too nervous for romance.
79. Nice stomach or nice arms: (looks at flab on arms) (lifts them up) (looks at stomach) ..... = u = A complete makeover.
81. Hook-up or relationship: Relationships. NO GAY PROSTITUTES FOR ME.
82. Looks or Personality: Personality. Well, ugliness does count too, but STILL.
HAVE YOU EVER:
83. Lost glasses/contacts: Yeah, but I always found them afterwards. Unless... I broke them ;v; .The weirdest place I ever found my glasses was on my Christmas Nutcracker's nose.
84. Snuck out of a house: True, but I left a note. And there was that time where my dad was being ugly...
85. Held a gun/knife for self defense: I, being a defenseless derp, do not carry any weapons and simply use my hands. (slaps computer)
86. Killed somebody: =_____="" There's no such thing as a person accesssing a computer in jail.
87. Broken someone's heart: Sadly, yes. I was too annoying at a time...
88. Been in love: Yeah.....
89. Cried when someone died: F*CK YOU MOM! YOU KILLED MURPHY!! (stares at cat's grave in backyard)
DO YOU BELIEVE IN:
90. Yourself: Sometimes.
91. Miracles: Yes! And the red string of fate! = u =
92. Love at first sight:
Well it happened to me, so...
93. Sex on the first date: DA HEIL NO.
94. Heaven: Yes
95. Santa Claus: ;v; Mommy, Daddy, WAI???
96. Kiss on the first date: That'll be so cute~ *dies*
97. Is there one person you want to be with right now? In what way?: Well...
Kevin-kun is my "dream" crush...
98. Do you know who your real friends are?: Sure I do. I'm not friends with "popular" kids, so I can trust most people. DEEDER, YOU BETTER NOT BRIBE ME WITH--
99. Do you believe in God: Sometimes..... But when I really need his help, I feel like he's not there for me...
100. Post as 100 truths?: Nope. A bit different~