I'm planning a kickstarter!
So what should I Kickstart? (make sure to visit the poll at the top of my home page to vote.
1. An art book filled with my drawings! This would be a collection of artwork, including drawings that I've not put up on dA. Most likely a hard bound book with no particular theme to it, unless I so feel like it.
2. Fund The Dead Hand Used Bookstore to be a Webcomic! I would be making TDHUBS a webcomic and updating bi-weekly, possibly tri-weekly. The advantage of this is that you would get to read the comic as it is being made. I would most likely (when the volume is complete) have a second kickstarter to print it.
3. A print copy of The Dead Hand Used Bookstore full volume! This would take a year and I would request the funding for it to take that long. Then I'd have the books printed as a hardcover volume. Out of all of these this would be the most costly of the bunch. The Pledge amounts would be rather high, but there would be a lot of rewards. A big downside is that I would not put the pages up online at all, and they would only be available in print form.
4. A print copy of the making of TDHUBS and the first 7 pages! A small 20 page book that shows the character designs and other concept designs that lead up to the current characters in TDHUBS. It would end with the 7 page prologue to the story.
5. I want them all!!!!! Choose this one if you're not picky about what one you would like to see made.
Please feel free to add comments below if you have any other ideas of what you would like to see from me. What other prizes would intrest you? a t-shirt? poster? let me know