Our members voted on the June @Layers-of-Aelisin event! Welcome to the free Komukai Make-Your-Own <3
- Please fully read the Aelisin MYO Guidelines before entering
- Be watching @AmarantaYuuki
- Comment below with the given form
- Performing the above steps will earn you a Common-tier MYO slot
- For this MYO, you do not need a finished design by the deadline.
- A work-in-progress (sketch or more) is due by June 30th in order to fulfill your MYO slot.
- If you have not submitted at least the minimally required WIP by the deadline, your slot will expire and you will be removed from the list of active MYO tickets, so keep an eye on the calendar! There will be one mid-month and one last day reminder.
- You can enter last minute, but please remember that if you do so you will not be able to get more than a couple day's extension for fairness to all entries (Last minute being within the last five or less days).
EARNING EXTRA TRAITS:
- Be a member of @Layers-of-Aelisin , and
This is a reminder to all entries! Your Komukai Work-in-Progress report is due on June 30th. To anyone who has not yet entered, there is still plenty of time. <3
Your design does not need to be complete, but must be at least started and shown to @AmarantaYuuki in order to finalize your slot. If you do not show a WIP by the 30th (with exceptions of extensions that contact the admin before the last day), then your slot will become void and you can no longer make your Komukai!
swirlystar22 - WIP SUBMITTED
Examples of acceptable WIPs: Flat color, lineart, or a sketch with intended traits listed. There must be some form of visual to show you intend to complete your design. This does not have to be the final form or appearance of your Komukai. If you do have it finished by the deadline, you can submit that too, but it isn't required!
Once you have submitted your work-in-progress or example sketch, you can continue to edit and work on your
For clarification on a couple questions about Komukai Voids!
The inner body of a Komukai is empty, and will appear as a dark 'void.' It can have galaxy-like 'stars' inside of it, which can be any color depending on the magic put into it, but cannot