Are you going to Holiday Matsuri?! If so what are you most excited for? :)
Yes! I can't wait to cosplay/take pictures of cosplays!
Yes! I am excited for contests like the costume contest, holiday runway, or dance cover contest!
Yes! I'm ready to attend the dances like the Benefit Ball, Holiday Rave, etc!
Yes! I can't wait to enter/watch other contests like the AMV, Secret Santa, and such!
Yes! I am pumped to attend the maid cafe, pepermint palor, and/or the naughty vs nice challenge!
Yes! But for panels!
Yes but for none of these things! (Comment!)
No Im not going! D:
It is about time I cosplayed from one of my favorite se...
| 67 votes
- Sweet Ocelot
- Laughing Beauty (I want a full Beauty group ;^; )
- The Boss
I have a few new pictures to upload...what would you li...
| 115 votes
- Airi - Solo (Queen's Blade)
- Airi - Groups (Queen's Blade)
- Elizabeth - Burial at Sea (Bioshock)
- Venom Liquid Latex Shoot (Marvel)
- Utena (Reveloutionary Girl Utena)
- Sailor Uranus (Sailor moon)
- Miranda Lawson (Mass Effect)
- Rosetta (Disney/Pixie Hollow)
- Tali'Zorah (Mass Effect 2)
- Aria T'loak (Mass Effect)
What costume/shoot would you like to see more pictures ...
| 158 votes
- Catwoman (the newer shoot)
- Aria T'loak (Megacon shoot)
- Rosetta (Megacon shoot)
- Sailor Uranus/ Outer Senshi (Megacon shoot)
- Death (would need to shoot)
- Batwoman (would need to shoot)
- Cammy (would shoot after gauntlets are finished...aka soon!)
Oh I didn't know you were a part of the peppermint palor!! Thats so awesome! I was really considering checking it out but I feel like Im too socially awkward and wouldn't know what to do haha! But now I will have to check it out at least for a bit! The thing I do love about this con is that there are so many different things to do! I can't wait! I am especially looking forward to judging/watching the dance cover contest, I think its a great idea and will be pretty good! Plus dance, yay!
It's really fun. Just make sure to have your ID with you because it is an 18+ event. It's a lot of fun! And oooh your judging the Dance Cover contest? That's so cool! Judging is so much fun! I'm looking forward to really experiencing HM this year. Last year I didn't get there till late Saturday afternoon and I was only there for Parlor. So I'm really looking forward to this year!
I cant wait! Lately I have been trying to do more events and panels at conventions, so I am really looking forward to the palor! It does seem like a lot of fun! And yes! I am also judging the Holiday Runway contest and the costume contest as well! I am super excited, but also kinda nervous!