01. You must post these rules.
02. Each person must post 10 things about themselves on their journal.
03. Answer the questions the tagger set for you, and create ten (10) new questions for the people you tag to answer.
04. You have to choose 10 people to tag and post their icons on your journal.
05. Go to their pages and tell them you have tagged her/him.
06. No tag backs.
07. Nothing in the tagging section about "you are tagged if you're reading this." You have to tag 10 people.
1. What is you favorite type of game? Video Games, Board Games, etc.
Video game, clearly
2. Have you ever tried something you knew you were going to regret, but did it anyway?
Tequila. Oh, God, Tequila.
3. Ever think you were going to best someone at something, only to be bested by that person?
I'm sure I have, but I can't think of an example... some Super Smash Bros. fights can go sideways sometimes, though.
4. Call of Duty or Battlefield?
Battlefield, easily. Way more tactical and it gives you a bigger sense of accomplishment for finishing a game.
5. All out assault, or tactical advance?
Depends on the situation I think. Go with tactical unless you're sure to mop the floor with whatever you're attacking, then run them down.
6. Has your best friend ever done something so stupid you just want to punch him in the face, but then you realize that you did it too?
Some people I know are really picky about what they eat, and I tell them they shouldn't be. But before college, I admit that I was a really really picky eater myself...
7. Ever fail so utterly that you can brag about it?
I failed a test and got the lowest score in the history of those taking it... it's not as bad as it sounds, but it's something I laugh about these days.
8. Analogue Clock or Digital?
Digital, unless it's a wristwatch, then I prefer analog.
9. Have you ever actually listened to old men talk all day?
A couple times, especially when I go visit my Grandpa.
10. What's your favorite fandom?
I don't really know what fandom I prefer, but I always thought the Harry Potter fans were quite the powerful collective, especially considering that they were fans as children that grew into adulthood in a fandom.
Ten random facts:
1. I am slowly getting pulled fully into the Lord of the Rings lore and fandom. I have little doubt that, once I'm done with the trilogy, I'm going to go out in search of the Silmarilion book.
2. I greatly prefer paper books to electronic.
3. Speaking of books, I've spent so much time in bookstores that I have a veritable library of fantasy and sci-fi books all of my own.
4. I have swiftly become a Tumblr addict over the last couple weeks.
5. I am going to try and collect every weapon in MH3U. This may be tricky, considering that there are 30-ish weapons per weapon type, excluding the ranged weapons...
6. I am a chronophobe of sorts. I get panicky if I can't tell what time it is.
7. I keep clothes around as long as they fit, no matter how old they are. I still have shirts I bought in middle school, over 10 years ago.
8. I am inordinately fond of body pillows. I don't like normal pillows.
9. I almost never watch TV, unless someone else wants to do so with me. Movies are only watched occasionally.
10. I've often wished I could turn off the internet for a day, just to see what happens. Or if not that, kill facebook for a week and see how people react.
My 10 questions:
1. Which would you like to find out more: to have aliens show up on earth or to find out mythical creatures exist?
2. Save the world or destroy and rule it?
3. Favorite movie?
4. If you could only play one video game for the rest of your life, which would it be?
5. Language you'd like to learn?
6. Place you'd like to visit?
7. Favorite villain? Heroes are boring.
8. If you could live anywhere, where would it be?
9. What animal/living creature are you most afraid of?
10. What TV show/movie really hits you with nostalgia?