Oh hello! This looks good so far from what I see esp if you don't have access to a mannequin. Here are some things I suggest:
1. There is cheap fabric they have in stores (Jo-Annes, Some Walmarts, etc) called Muslin. Muslin is a really cheap fabric you can buy, sometimes at 1 dollar a yard. If you are EVER unsure of a pattern and don't want to start cutting your nice fabric, i'd *REALLY* recommend that you make your outfit out of muslin first. This way you can make it, try it on, and then from there will be able to adjust your pattern.
2. This looks like a tier'd skirt. Making this is really easy and here is a way to save on fabric. You can use a base fabric (Ie muslin or whatever else you have)to make an under-skirt. No one will see the base because then you can take the tiers and sew them on to the base. This way you will have your:
- 2 base skirt pieces
- And essentially 2 (or however more) tier rectangle-ish pieces that you sew on.
(Does that make sense? I can draw it out for you if you'd like)
3. Strapless can be hard! sometimes it will sag and what not. What I recommend for you is to:
- subtract 1/2 inch to a full inch from your top measurement. (The one abve your bust)
- and subtract 1/2 inch to a full inch from your bust measurement. You can see how this will fit with the muslin prototype, and this way, it won't be super tight but it won't fall down.
- ALSO, make sure you :
- If you make your top bust measurement piece 1 piece cut your fabric on the bias.
- If you make your top bust measurement piece 2 pieces cut your fabric on the straight of grain.
( Again I can draw pictures / take pictures to explain further if needed)
Thats all I can think of for now, if you have construction questions and anything else feel free to contact me