Shine bright like a diamond.
Buy me a coffee? ko-fi.com/allarica
- E-mail me at firstname.lastname@example.org and describe your request very specifically and in as much detail as you can, especially for OCs. References (like photos) are very welcome. I’ll try to respond ASAP for questions!
- I’ll send you an initial rough sketch for your approval before I proceed. Changes and such are to be made during our correspondence in this stage.
- All transactions will be done through Paypal. The prices after the slash are for additional characters. (25$ per half-body figure / 20$ per additional etc.) Please make sure that you have enough balance on your Paypal before you decide to purchase art! And if you’ve noticed the slight increase in price, it’s to cover the fee that Paypal deducts during the transaction.
-Payment is to be given once you’ve approved the rough sketch, before I work on the lineart and the coloring. EDIT As a personal policy, for all first time commissioners, I’ll have to ask for payment first before I send you a rough draft. I’ve unfortunately had a few flakers in the past. I hope you understand.
-I will deliver your commission within ten days after receiving payment (I will let you know beforehand if I will be unable to do so for whatever acceptable reason e.g. travel, emergencies etc.)
-I will send the finished piece (both watermarked and unmarked) directly to your e-mail. (I’ll hand over the rights to you, then. But if you’ll let me post it on here, that’d be cool too!)
- All commissions will be done digitally in SAI and Photoshop. All works are transparent PNGs. Generally, sizes are around 2000px for the larger dimension. Though, this depends on the orientation of the photo. If you have some other aspect ratio / specific size in mind, do tell me before hand.
- THE ABOVE PRICES ARE FOR TRANSPARENT PNGS- NO BACKGROUNDS. (Or a single color backdrop, if you’d prefer that!) If you want simple backgrounds, I’ll most likely charge an additional 15+$, depending on how the characters interact with their surroundings. The same applies for additional imagery elements (weapons, armor, intricate clothing pieces and accessories like masks or detailed skirts) as well, depending on the complexity. We can correspond via email about this.
- All works are meant for personal use only, (please don’t put them on online stores, sell them for prints etc.) if you plan on using them for commercial purposes, we can arrange something about the pricing via email.
- I reserve the right to decline your commission if I’m not comfortable with it. No smut, graphic violence, mecha, animals or anthro, (I’ll do mermaid tails, animal ears, etc. as long as they’re still fairly humanoid) or any other mature content. I mostly do fanart and OCs but as long as they don't violate the previously stated limitations, and you're comfortable seeing them in my style, then I'd love to draw them for you.
- For more samples of my artwork, feel free to check them out here.
- For any and all inquiries, just drop me an ask here or shoot me a message in the above email!