I got tagged by
13 facts about me:
1. I am about to go to high school
2. I am a huge fan of Nightcore
3. I love collecting photos of my friends for scrapbooks
4. I loooooooooooooove cats (And dogs too)
5. I have tics
6. I am a huge huge huge fujoshi
7. I am planning on studying TV Film and Production when I go to college
8. I have been reading Harry Potter since I was in first grade
9. I have an older brother
10. I am Welsh, German, French, and Irish
11. I am an extremely good swimmer (My mom calls me a fish)
12. I am a huge fan of the show Hawaii Five-0
13. I can do a decent impression of Sang-Min from Hawaii Five-0
1. What was your favorite food when you were a child?
My favorite food varied a lot, and I would go through phases where I would only eat Spaghetti, or only Ravioli, or only Chicken Nuggets. When I was very little however, I loved all foods (I don't anymore)
2. What’s the #1 most played song on your iPod?
Well, on my iPhone, my #1 most played song is Hit and Run by Lolo, which I haven't listened to in days, as I barely use the music app anymore.
3. What is one of your favorite quotes?
"I'm going to bed before either of you come up with another clever idea to get us killed, or worse, expelled
" ~ Hermione Granger
4. What’s your favourite indoor/outdoor activity?
Drawing/Listening to music
5. What chore do you absolutely hate doing?
Raking leaves (I'm horrible at it but will do it for money)
6. What’s your least favorite mode of transportation?
Boats. I hate boats. I actually have a slight phobia of boats (Summer 2015)
7. What is a sound or smell that you love?
I love the smell of freshly baked chocolate chip cookies (And brownies), and I love the sound of heels on tile
8. If you could choose to stay a certain age forever, what age would it be?
23. I'd be fresh out of college
9. If you won the lottery, what is the first thing you would do?
Go on a Redbubble and Hot Topic shirt shopping spree
10. What’s the hardest thing you’ve ever done?
That's hard. I've done a lot of really hard things in my life. Probably surviving Eighth Grade.
11. What’s your favorite piece of clothing you own / owned?
I don't really have a favorite piece of clothing
12. What job would you be terrible at?
Cooking (I'm scared to death to get near an oven 'cause I think I'm gonna get burned)
So really cooking using an oven. I can actually cook when I don't have to use an oven (I can make a killer salad in fact)
13. What skill would you like to master?
Either playing the piano or speaking French
Questions for those I tag:
1. Do you prefer to draw or write?
2. If you could master only one other language besides your native one, what language would it be?
3. If you could visit any country in the world, what country would it be and why?
4. Do you have a favorite genre of music (And if so, what is it?)
5. Do you prefer reading/writing dark stories or comedy stories?
6. Any siblings?
7. Favorite TV show?
8. Favorite anime? (If you like anime)
9. Favorite social media?
10. Zodiac sign?
11. Matthew Santoro or Rob Dyke? (If you know who they are)
12. If you could choose your hair and eye color, what would they be?
13. Favorite book series?
I tag (Whoo here we go):
Haha I actually managed to tag 13 people (That's an accomplishment for me honestly)