|Here is a list of group admin if you ever need to contact us for anything!|
*while we would feel honored if you would consider mentioning some of the organizers, we would actually appreciate if you would do this in another event, as we need to be neutral here.
What you have to do :
2 - Fave this blog
3 - Join our group: All-World-Works
|More Journal Entries|
If you wish to join the group, Please click join and be patient as we have set the permissions to accept/deny by admins for security reasons until we go through permissions fully!
Ren and Stimpy On An Adventure - chapter 1111. The good and... the bad?
Ren, Stimpy and Ruby had cut down the bushes now, and they were breathing and thought they had done a good job. Both Ren and Stimpy were normal now, and when everything came around, they saw how the road was longer than they had expected.
- I thought we were coming to the final destination! Stimpy pointed out loudly.
- Yeah, I thought so too, Ren said. But... The road gets even longer.
Ruby watched the road and felt that they and the two should continue to go through it.
- We keep going, they said, and began to walk through it. Come on, guys!
Ren and Stimpy followed them.
After a long road they came to a final destination which consisted of a large cave that looked like a castle.
- I wonder if not Tom and Robert have gone in there and thought we pursued them, said Stimpy and peered in through the entrance.
Ren looked angry at him.
- It's Robobert, your eediot! he groaned. Not Robert!
Stimpy looked at him with a big smile and thought it was a joke.
- Just ki