Please read everything you see below before submitting any art into the gallery, or your artwork will be declined!
What is NOT accepted:
-Hyenas art (while they may look like canines they are not, nor are they related to them).
-Taxidermy, Skull, Bones, ect
- Humans with canine ears or tails
- Extreme sexually suggestive art
- Blurry photos or poorly done photo-manipulations
- Unfinished drawings or drawings done on line paper
- Anti-canine art
- Colored bases
What IS accepted:
- Traditional and Digital Art
-Crafts (ex. plushies, sculptures, fusuits, ect.)
- -Photography and photo-manipulations
- Anthro and non- anthro canine art
- Fantasy or canine created species
- Hybrids as long as they still resemble a canine in some way
- Fanart (Wolf's Rain characters, Okami, Charlie Barkin, Balto, Arcanine, ect)
-Tutorials and Canine anatomical studies
Members are allowed one deviation per week.
We are going to be a tad more strict when choosing which deviations to allow in this group, so please don't think that it's anything personal if we decline your submission request. I repeat, it's nothing personal. We just want to keep this gallery enjoyable for the members and non members to view.
Standard Group Rules:
Theft is by no means tolerated in this group, and will result in an instant removal and being banned from the group.
Please do not spam the front page with advertisement regarding commissions, contest, raffles, ect- These comments will be hidden or flagged as spam.
Please do not ask to be a contributor, we don't want nor need any. Thanks.
Please submit your art in correct folders; If you are unsure which folder your submission belongs in, please feel free to note the group and ask.
Please direct all questions, problems or concerns you may have through notes.
We here at All-About-Canines do not tolerate the disrespect of any group admin or group members. If we receive any notifications/complaints from other group members and if you are identified as a member of this group then you will be removed and blocked from this group permanently. So please be respectful.
- Thank you,
Your all-about-canines admins