It's called "Good news bad news." I'll give you the bad first, then the good. Then collapse in a heap and weep.
1. The bad news. My period started yesterday.
2. The good news. I'm not pregnant (always a good thing atm)
3. The bad news. I hurt my shoulder at work last week.
4. Good. I'm not paying for the doctor's visit next week.
5. Bad. I broke my laptop on Friday. I mean really broke it. It doesn't even boot up. The screen's cracked.
6. Good. I got a new desktop.
7. Bad. My term paper is on the laptop.
8. Good. I didn't die this weekend.
9. Bad. Vista shat the bed and I don't have the discs because the desktop came prebuilt.
10. Good. The HP people are overnighting a new copy of Vista.
11. Bad. The paper is due tomorrow morning. Final draft.
12. Good. I ate at the Texas Roadhouse tonight.
13. Bad. All of my photoshop stuff is on my laptop.
14. Good. I've got an appointment with my financial aid lady at one tomorrow.
15. Bad. I left my fridge open on Friday night. My food spoiled, my floor and roomies' rug were soaked.
16. Good. I have money on my card to do laundry.
17. Bad. I have to do laundry and have no time.
18. Good. My male should be coming up on Friday.
19. Bad. II need to email my mother serial number info on my computer and the laptop.
20. Good. My hair hasn't fallen out yet.
21. Bad. It could be Saturday before I WoW again and it won't be on my own computer.
22. Good news. Commissions are open? They always are. Now more than ever since I -need- money.
All in all. Rough weekend. I need sleep. That is all.
All I Really Want- Alanis Morisette
Do I stress you out
My sweater is on backwards and inside out
And you say how appropriate
I dont want to dissect everything today
I dont mean to pick you apart you see
But I cant help it
There I go jumping before the gunshot has gone off
Slap me with a splintered ruler
And it would knock me to the floor if I wasnt there already
If only I could hunt the hunter
And all I really want is some patience
A way to calm the angry voice
And all I really want is deliverance
Do I wear you out
You must wonder why Im relentless and all strung out
Im consumed by the chill of solitary
Im like estella
I like to reel it in and spit it out
Im frustrated by your apathy
And I am frightened by the corrupted ways of this land
If only I could meet the maker
And Im fascinated by the spiritual man
I am humbled by his humble nature
What I wouldnt give to find a soulmate
Someone else to catch this drift
And what I wouldnt give to meet a kindred
Enough about me, lets talk about you for a minute
Enough about you, lets talk about life for a while
The conflicts, the craziness and the sound of pretenses
Falling all around... all around
Why are you so petrified of silence
Here can you handle this?
Did you think about your bills, your ex, your deadlines
Or when you think you're gonna die
Or did you long for the next distraction
And all I need now is intellectual intercourse
A soul to dig the hole much deeper
And I have no concept of time other an it is flying
If only I could kill the killer
All I really want is some peace man
A place to find a common ground
And all I really want is a wavelength
All I really want is some comfort
A way to get my hands untied
And all I really want is some justice
- Listening to: Alanis Morisette-All I Really Want
- Reading: Latin via Ovid
- Watching: Music videos
- Playing: The Vein Violin
- Eating: Leftover roadhouse food.
- Drinking: WATAH! (Had one soda since last month. Yuck)