Realtime music visualizer for your Windows desktop! See demo videos on YouTube
1. Get Rainmeter for free from rainmeter.net
2. Download the skin from the right side of this page. If nothing downloads, right-click > "Open link in new tab"
3. Open the file with the green raindrop icon and click "Install" in the pop-up window
4. Left-click on the spectrum to customize settings.
v2.3 (24 Apr 2016) Full changelog - Cross-referenced changes from Fountain of Colors. Performance tweaks.
To increase precision and performance, decrease your audio device's sampling rate. Right-click volume tray icon > "Playback devices" > Follow this image
If you're updating from an older version and feel that the audio output is mistimed or unimproved, you might need to go to the settings window to apply "reset audio settings..." and tweak it from there.
If it doesn't show on the desktop, try the following:
• Open Volume Mixer and check if Rainmeter's volume is unmuted
• In the skin's installer window, check the box "Load included skins"
• In the skin's settings window, set the skin to use a different audio device
• Disable external software with sound processing and effects such as MSI Nahimic
"dgrace" - AudioLevel plugin
"HiTBiT-PA" - Color picker from Desktop VU-Meter 3
"DeltaWorks" - Wallpaper
I just started using this and I need to know how to flip it upside down. I am using a cut anime "Berserk" wallpaper so I thought the red color would look different. I also want to try and change the color of the snow from a white to a lighter gray like ash color. I think that would look pretty cool. So is there a way to flip this ocean skin at all. thank You! I also plan to make a few different backgrounds with the cut for different themes but so far this is my first.
after i change a setting, the skin dont show up anymore. it work at the begining but then it stoped working. also the settings window dont work. if i want to change something, the wide and high jumped to -1