Realtime music visualizer for your Windows desktop! See demo videos on YouTube
1. Get Rainmeter for free from rainmeter.net
2. Download the skin from the right side of this page. If nothing downloads, right-click > "Open link in new tab"
3. Open the file with the green raindrop icon and click "Install" in the pop-up window
4. Left-click on the spectrum to customize settings.
v2.3 (24 Apr 2016) Full changelog - Cross-referenced changes from Fountain of Colors. Performance tweaks.
To increase precision and performance, decrease your audio device's sampling rate. Right-click volume tray icon > "Playback devices" > Follow this image
If you're updating from an older version and feel that the audio output is mistimed or unimproved, you might need to go to the settings window to apply "reset audio settings..." and tweak it from there.
If it doesn't show on the desktop, try the following:
• Open Volume Mixer and check if Rainmeter's volume is unmuted
• In the skin's installer window, check the box "Load included skins"
• In the skin's settings window, set the skin to use a different audio device
• Disable external software with sound processing and effects such as MSI Nahimic
"dgrace" - AudioLevel plugin
"HiTBiT-PA" - Color picker from Desktop VU-Meter 3
"DeltaWorks" - Wallpaper