406 Favourites57 Comments280K Views
Realtime music visualizer that will make you a little dizzy
Works with any media player or audio device. Change various display and audio settings to match your wallpaper and genre of music.
Download and Install
2) Download the skin at the right side of this page. If nothing downloads, right-click > "Open link in new tab".
3) Open the skin file with the green raindrop icon and click "Install" in the pop-up window.
The arcs rotate based on the sound levels.
v2.0 (21 December 2015)
Default settings reference - Updates do not overwrite current audio or display settings
Added settings window and improved responsiveness, fixed random resizing. Recommend "clean install", see link above.
Left-click on the arcs to customize settings.
If the visualizer does not appear on your desktop, try the following:
• In the skin installer, mark the plugins for install and "Load included skins"
• Play music, or increase the Sensitivity if the rings are not visible enough
• Open Volume Mixer and check if Rainmeter's volume is unmuted
• Right-click the skin, click "Manage skin" and check if the skin's coordinates are not off the screen
• In the skin's settings window, set the skin to use a different audio device
• Change the device's bitrate or update/rollback the device's drivers
• If all else fails, reinstall Rainmeter (all settings should be preserved)
"dgrace" - AudioLevel plugin
"Alien-byte", "JTMote" - Alienbyte Circular Equalizer, Back to the Basics - Circular visualizers used as a guide and reference
"deivantan" - ASUSROG by Ivan - Rotating roundlines demonstration
"SplitShire" - Wallpaper
CC BY-NC-SA 3.0 All of the resources provided in this skin are free to be reused and modified for creating your own skin.
If you have questions, bugs, feature suggestions, want to be added/removed from the description above, or anything else, post a comment below or send a message here on dA.
This is a cool skin! However, I am experiencing a problem: the skin keeps crashing because I set the "Number of Arcs" setting to "-1" (please fix this). I have tried to delete the skin and reinstall it. I have also tried to delete the backup.
well i cant gt it to have more arcs but i can try to explain how to make it work delete the folder from your rainmeter as well as from @backups in the rainmeter folder then reinstall it if that dont work idk what to do