Realtime music visualizer that will make you very dizzy
Works with any media player or audio device. Change various display and audio settings to match your wallpaper and genre of music.
Download and Install
2) Download the skin at the right side of this page. If nothing downloads, right-click > "Open link in new tab".
3) Open the skin file with the green raindrop icon and click "Install" in the pop-up window.
The rings fade in and out based on the sound levels.
(No video yet)
v2.0 (19 December 2015)
Default settings reference - Updates do not overwrite current audio or display settings
Added settings window and decay effect, fixed random resizing. Recommend "clean install", see link above.
Left-click on the rings to customize settings.
If the visualizer does not appear on your desktop, try the following:
• In the skin installer, mark the plugins for install and "Load included skins"
• Play music, or increase the Sensitivity if the rings are not visible enough
• Open Volume Mixer and check if Rainmeter's volume is unmuted
• Right-click the skin, click "Manage skin" and check if the skin's coordinates are not off the screen
• In the skin's settings window, set the skin to use a different audio device
• Change the device's bitrate or update/rollback the device's drivers
• If all else fails, reinstall Rainmeter (all settings should be preserved)
"dgrace" - AudioLevel plugin
"smurfier" - Original ColorChanger.lua script
"HiTBiT-PA" - Color picker from Desktop VU-Meter 3
"Socks the Fox" - Wallpaper colors from Chameleon plugin
"Brian" - System colors from SysColor plugin
"Kittoes" - Skin generation concept
"WOODPUNCHER" - Wallpaper
Formerly included -
"Blantas" - Context menu concept from Animated Vinyl Player
"jsmorley" - InputText demo for editing settings
"poiru" - Custom song colors via NowPlaying plugin
CC BY-NC-SA 3.0 All of the resources provided in this skin are free to be reused and modified for creating your own skin.
If you have questions, bugs, feature suggestions, want to be added/removed from the description above, or anything else, post a comment below or send a message here on dA.
Hey I'm having the same problem as Angeloiii, I saw that the Disco started shrinking and then it disappeared. Also Eye of the storm did the same but stayed. Now it won't load! I've tried a lot of things and nothing has been working.