A NEW update for コミpo (ComiPo Japanese ver.) software was released on December 6th, 2017.For original source in Japanese: Ver.3.12.00 から 3.20.00 への主な変更点 (2017/12/06)
<UPDATED>Main changes from Ver.3.12.00 to 3.20.00:
• Make the program 64 bit
Maximum number of pages: 32 pages
Maximum number of user 3D data: 2000 pieces
Maximum comic file size: 400 MB
Maximum clipboard data amount: 300 MB
Maximum Export Image File: 3642 x 2580
Maximum number of pages: 64 pages
Maximum number of user 3D data: 4000 pieces
Maximum comic file size: 1.5 GB
Maximum clipboard data amount: 1 GB
Maximum Export Image File: 7284 x 5160AKIO
: There are 32 bit & 64 bit versions now, and will need Windows 7/8/10 64 bit
to upgrade the original program (32 bit) to 64 bit automatically*.
*(able to turn back to 32 bit in Preference menu)
• Importing multiple "User Image", "User 3D Data", and "User Snap""When selecting "User Image", "User 3D Data", "User Snap" on the Explorer and dragging and dropping it to Comic Po!, it is now possible to register all at once with the same setting
* Only when dropping four or more at once, collective registration is possible. In case of less than 3, register as one set as before." AKIO
: For example, you can drag four or more MQO files from your folder into Comipo*; The Import User 3D Data
menu will pop up; Set up the Category folder and Settings only once, and all four or more will go to same folder with same settings... NO MORE IMPORT ONE AT A TIME!
*(Drag files to left menu showing thumbnails of User Images or 3D Data models & NOT on a Panel or else all of them will pop up in that Panel after importing them)• New panel "Rounded square" added to "Panel Shape""The radius of the rounded corner can also be changed in the "Panel Shape" setting dialog."• Added "Save range with specified name" function"The "Save range with specified name" function was added to "File" menu.
It is easy to save only a partial page of the comic being edited in a separate file or divide it into multiple files."• Additional functions and improvements
- Added "Standard mouth vertical position", "Standard head position", "Standard head size" setting to "Setting of 3D character" in environment setting, automatically reflected as initial value when character is dropped onto edit screen * The created comic and snap will not be changed.
* When resetting "facial expression change / pose change", it returns to this specified value.
- Improved operation of numerical designation part such as "Border width", "Transparency" and "Blur" of layer property, and improved operability
- Improved operation when changing each setting of "Filter" dialogue and improved operability
- The number of pages being saved is displayed when comic file is saved
: No idea with some of them, blame Google Translate
for translating them incorrectly.• And more...AKIO
: Other new minor changes that I don't understand & other not-so-important stuff.</i>