WHAT I AM
Science studies on LGBT issuesBeing gay is not a choice:
'Gender criticism' is a cultThe topic in question are "gender critical" radical feminists, also known as trans exclusionary radical feminists, also known as terfs. Basically, these are a brand of radfems that believe trans women are men who want to sneak in women only spaces and rape women, and trans men are women who were persuaded by the society that they can't be masculine as women.
We don't need 40 pronouns, and here's what I offerSome of you might have heard about my idea - se/sim/ser/simself, pronouns for everyone, instead of classic he/she, singular they, or neo-pronouns like bun or fae.
A bit on Communism and CapitalismA while ago I made a poster explaining that communism relates to capitalism the same way capitalism relates to feudalism.
So, I checked out Blaire White.I admit I started with Google search “Blaire White opinions summary”, because I don’t like YouTube, I am Russian and my English listening skills still suck. But in the end I still watched her videos, and read her twitter, and watched videos about her videos, and read what other people said about her.
Found some science studies on pedophiliaWell, not only on pedophilia, but also on myths around it.
Transgenderism - a (hopefully) full reviewTrans people's mental state and the nature of gender identity
HRT and SRS resultsTrans women
Female and male brain differencesIn cis people
Sorta research on pedophiliaWhat it is and what it isn't
New scientific definition of sexual orientationIn a nutshell, approximately like this:
More info on puberty blockersYou know my research (in the description here ), another guy did something similar, and I'm publishing his findings here.
Trans people's mental state reviewThe nature of transgenderism is not a delusion
The nonbinary gender caseSome people have a gender which is neither male nor female and may identify as both male and female at one time, as different genders at different times, as no gender at all, or dispute the very idea of only two genders. The umbrella terms for such genders are ‘genderqueer’ or ‘non-binary’ genders. Such gender identities outside of the binary of female and male are increasingly being recognized in legal, medical and psychological systems and diagnostic classifications in line with the emerging presence and advocacy of these groups of people. Population-based studies show a small percentage – but a sizable proportion in terms of raw numbers – of people who identify as non-binary. While such genders have been extant historically and globally, they remain marginalized, and as such – while not being disorders or pathological in themselves – people with such genders remain at risk of victimization and of minority or marginalization stress a
Thunder touched my soul
I heard a call, all should know
It's my time, I'm alive.
Some will come, some will go
But most will never know
That greatness lives inside
Like the night turns into day
Doesn't matter what they say
My will is strong as a mountain's high
I feel so tall I can touch the sky
Speak your mind, put me down
Say your prayers when I'm around
I live the life, I'm not passing by
Shorn of hopes and dreams,
I don't buy their foolish schemes
I just walk on by
I was born with a hero's soul
If you got one then you know
Reach my hand where the eagles fly
I feel so tall I can touch the sky
I have no valid goal for gathering points, just give me some if you feel like
What I will do:
- fandom stamps;
- anything that is not controversial in any way;
- stamps that mock in a mild manner any ideology& beliefs, including those I personally share and value (e.g. atheism, communism)
- quotes, if you can link to the source.
What I won't do:
- stamps that advertise any ideology& beliefs in a bold manner, regardless of whether I agree with the message;
- hate stamps, regardless of whether I agree with the message;
- stamps that mock any race, nationality, sexuality, gender, disability, and other things people have no control over;
- stamps against Hollyleaf (I know it does not look serious, but just don't ask me for it)
You may call me Comrade M or Akhnaton the Second, I am a Trotskyist, Transhumanist, Globalist, and Darwinist. Though my views changed as the time passed, there is one thing I keep as a prime directive: the law of a scientific fact. This is why I want to free humanity from all superstitions that were standing in the way of progress for so long, e.g. races, nationalities, genders as a social construct. I can’t stand all traditional cultures, because they are lies that feed ignorance and xenophobia. I have no respect for Americans and Europeans who claim cultural diversity to be a good thing (it must be very pleasant to have good food, medicine, mass media, clubs, and higher education as a part of your cultural tradition, but the less luckier people aren’t here for your entertainment). But I will talk to you seriously if you live in Africa or some isles and protect your culture, and the fact that I will consider you either a politician, who is working on image of the country, or a naive brainwashed kid wouldn’t make me think badly of you. I believe in a future humanity that will speak modified English and use new genderless pronouns: se/sim/ser/simself.
My less important conclusions:
1. On environment. Global warming is real, yet however the Greenhouse effect isn't. It was proven when a scientist built a small box of quartz, which lets most types of rays through, and it still grew hot on the inside. This means we should leave carbon dioxide be and look for another reason. I am also against putting so much effort into saving endangered animals. Species die all the time, why the fuss? The only thing we should worry about is our own survival.
2. On equality. As an Internationalist and Egalitarian, I support equal opportunities to live the life in a preferred way. I strongly disapprove of racists, regardless of colour, and sexists, regardless of identity. I support #freethenipple, abortion, sterilization on demand, same sex marriage, and official acknowledgement of the third gender (later we won't need gender based social differences at all, but for now we must go this way).
3. On education. I support making higher education a must for everybody. There are a lot of important things people remain oblivious to, for example, the fact that GM food is not harmful. It will also benefit to the process of taking down traditional values.
4. On religion. I am an Atheist because it is logical, and I actively oppose religion because it brings a lot of harm to humanity (dividing people into artificial groups, provoking wars, hurting children mentally and physically).
I am a student from a small Russian town. My ancestors originate from different places, and I am a mixed breed of Russian, Ukrainian, Jewish, Gipsy, and Greek roots. In today's political situation I call myself Ukrainian as a way to oppose Russian government, because I support independent Ukraine. On my father’s side I am a descendant of Cossacks (some sort of Ukrainian Vikings), and on my mother’s side I come from a line of a known Russian revolutionary. I am a member of the LGBT community, trans and bi. In my IQ tests I score 140-150, and it makes me smarter than 99% of humanity. My Myers-Briggs results vary from ESTJ to INTJ with a slight preference to the latter.
I read a lot and prefer Sci-Fi and non-fiction. I enjoy watching English movies in original and listening to rock and metal. While thinking I unconsciously hum “Uprising” by Sabaton. “Warsaw, city at war…” I can’t get it out of my head even now. I don’t play computer games, I tried “Siberia” once, and it was boring. I spend a lot of my free time taking photos of cats, you can see the results in my gallery.
My account started as a place for photography and fan art, but now I also make a lot of stamps, and I welcome the debate on each of them. I never block people (EDITED: an exception is done for one person who kept insulting everybody on my page. I wouldn't have done it if he hadn't kept adding me to their watchlist after I removed him several times), disable or hide comments that are against me only, you are free to say anything you want, but I'd prefer you to be polite to other users who came to comment on my art, and if you aren't, your comment can be hidden. I can make fun of you in a mild manner if you said something that prevents me from taking your seriously. And I have no patience for Stalinists.
P.S. I also write fanfiction for the “Warriors” fandom.