As always, right click the skin and press 'Settings...' to change the settings. You can replace the user image in Khaybar\@ Resources.
I don't usually make skins this big, so please report any issues you might encounter
- Added the option to have the calendar in the Time module start on Sundays instead of Mondays.
- The weather parser will no longer parse weather info if the module isn't included.
- Fixed the offset of the first module if 'Module01' was left empty (in which case the first would be Module02 or 03, etc).
- Greatly reduced the amount of errors reported by Rainmeter.
- Changed the display of the currently displayed month in the Time module to be a full length month instead of a number.
- Added a 'free floating' mode, which will allow you to place the skin anywhere without using the Alignment and Padding options. I do not recommend using this however.
Do you want to use the music player without the bar? Anyways, undo al of the changes you've made, and in @ Resources\Variables.inc, change the Player option to 'WebNowPlaying' and follow the guide for Spotify which you can find right below the Player option.
I assume you're using local files to play music rather than streaming it? If so, I recommend Foobar2000, which is compatible with RM. It won't look as good as Groove, but it's extremely versatile. It also has a bit of a learning curve.
Hey, i love it. Im new to this rainmeter. Your skin is my first one that i have ever used. I have one question, why is the picture of the song blurry, i downloaded the spotify thingy, and it works flawlessly, well except the picture is blurred. Can you help me, thank you in advance.