A better MIG-21 Profile by me. I finally started trying better Shading. All drawn by me except the heart. Plus, the new logo/watermark in the background, is all mine, made for usage here and on Steel Wings Aviation Photography! Enjoy!
MiG-21MF (1970; Izdeliye
96F; NATO "Fishbed-J")M
("Uprated [engine]")Export version of the MiG-21SM, with RP-22 radar and R13-300 turbojet. The choice of weapons loads was increased with the addition of the R-60 (NATO: AA-8 "Aphid") and later the R-60M IR-seeking AAM. These were also licence-built in India by HAL as the Type 88
- Crew: 1
- Length: 14.7 m (48 ft 2 in)
- Wingspan: 7.154 m (23 ft 6 in)
- Height: 4 m (13 ft 6 in)
- Wing area: 23 m² (247.6 ft²)
- Empty Weight: 5,846 kg (12,880 lb)
- Loaded weight: 8,725 kg (19,230 lb) with 2 × K-13A missiles
- Max Takeoff Weight: 9,800 kg (21,600 lb)
- Powerplant: 1 × Tumansky R13-300 Afterburning Turbojet
- Maximum Thrust:
- 39.9 kN (8,970 lbf) military thrust
- 63.7 kN (14,320 lbf) with afterburner
- Overall Pressure Ration: 8.9:1
- Turbine inlet temperature: 1,005 °C (1,840 °F)
- Specific Fuel Consumption:
- 95 kg/(h·kN) (0.93 lb/(h·lbf)) at idle
- 213 kg/(h·kN) (2.09 lb/(h·lbf)) with afterburner
- Thrust-to-Weight Ratio: 52.8 N/kg (5.4:1)
My little Pony is property of Hasbro and Lauren Faust.
Lineart, the colors, and the roundel are mine.
MIG-21MF Fishbed-J is property of Mikoyan-Gurevich.
Steel Wings Aviation Photography watermark/logo is mine.
(I am not looking for copyright infringement.)