Bah, what should I say? .__. Well, my drawing skills have certainly improved a lot since I last submit one on deviantART, I'll give you that. Most of them are in the form of sketches and most of them I will not be showing here because they're absolutely horrible. ;__; I'd be lying to myself though if I say I hadn't improved at all, though.
As the title suggests, I'm open for requests or art trades (whichever one you want). Since I've plenty of free time and often got an art block while drawing, this is probably going to give some practice in drawing. Of course I'll decline said requests or art trades if I feel uncomfortable doing them or if
SPM is finally over! Never thought that day could come, feels like forever before it does. I feel a bit sad because that means no more school for me forever. I don't know why, it kind of makes me sad that I do. Short journal though, I'll make an update in a few days so you'll have to be content with this one for now. :P By the way this may be like 5 months late but thanks to those that wished me a happy birthday! I really appreciate it! :D
Thanks to ~Sion735 (https://www.deviantart.com/sion735), I've been tagged for the second time here. :P Anyway, let's get it over and done with.
1. You must post the rules.
2. Each person must post 5 things about themselves in their journal
3. Answer the questions the tagger set for you in their post, and create ten new questions for the people you tag to answer.
4. You have to choose 11 people to tag and post their icons on your journal.
5. Go to their page and tell them you have tagged them.
6. No tag backs!
Five things about me:
1. I LOVE listening to videogame music
2. I'm not very shy but I always feel awkward with people I didn't know much
3. Big M