1. You have to post ALL the RULES
2. Answer 12 questions that you have been asked and then create twelve of your own to tag other users to reply
3. Choose 12 victims to tag
4. Legitimately tag these 12 people
5. You can NOT say you don't do tags (just watch me)
6. Tag backs are TOTALLY ALLOWED
7. You must do in a journal entry
8. You don't have to do this if you don't want to.1. To you, what does education symbolize? Is it a spiritually necessary part of life, or just a means to making a living?
Depending what education you mean. We learn our whole life and I strongly believe that everyone should have a goal to keep learning, developing and making one's knowledge richer. For me it feels productive and gives my life a purpose. Even if self-assessed. I feel incredibly frustrated and down if I feel like I'm stuck and I'm in no-development state.
If it's school education I feel that everybody should to some extent attend school and educate themselves. Not in all area, but in all of them. From a science to an art, from mathematics to languages. Many of these things apply in life, it's good to have rich vocabulary due to reading books, make some math regarding bills, or if we really should eat these berries. When it comes to higher degree education - it's up to anybody.
2. What are some of your favorite novels? Comics and movies are fine too.
Strangely enough I'm still fond of children's books. Secret Garden, Narnia, Fairytales. Otherwise, I read crafts books. I don't have favourite comics or movies, I rather just prefer fantasy stuff.
3. Out of the projects you've worked on as an artist, which one meant the most to you and why?
The ones which mean most to me are usually ones which ain't started yet, just growing in my mind and swirling around waiting to be done. I'm too critical to myself so in most of the cases at the end of project I end up unsatisfied with it.
4. What is your dream?
To try as much as possible, see as much as possible and never regret anything.
5. Have you ever been travelling? What was your favorite trip?
I'm travelling a lot around maybe because I'm not living in my homeland and I have partner who neither live in my current country, nor my homeland so travelling is kinda normality for me. It's been long since I've been on holiday travel, rather when I was a kid, so for now I wish to holiday travel more.
6. Is there a language you want to learn/have been learning?
7. To you, what is the best thing about your home country? What's the worst thing?
Positive: Food, speed of life and ambition in people.
Negative: Lack of tolerance, discrimination, rudeness to strangers and unusual.
8. Which moral virtue is most important to you?
I'm not too good into philosophical stuff, but I guess liberality with tolerance? Be able to be yourself and respect others for being themselves even if it doesn't go along with what you believe in. Sometimes really difficult thing to even best of people, especially nowadays.
9. Do you have a favorite figure of speech/saying?
But what do I know, I'm just a potato.
10. What's a passion you have other than art?
Crocheting, Plants and Cooking. Gaming from time to time.
11. Has DA been good to you?
It depends. It's not bad but sometimes feels really difficult in some ways...
12. What's an artistic medium you want to get better at?
Watercolor. I've been waiting to try it out long time. It feels like great fun.
Questions to others:
1. How much time you spend daily on art improvement (productive development, not doodling or commission)?
2. How do you deal with art block and how often it occur to you?
3. Grayscale or not?
4. Dogs or cats?
5. Favourite food? Want to try any food in future?
6. Traditional or digital? Both or only one?
7. Have you ever had table on artist alley? Any experiences you want to share?
8. Fanart or original art? Why?
9. Do you think of art as professional future or just hobby?
10. Do you snack during drawing?
11. Lefthanded or right handed?
12. Jacket potatoes or puree (mashed)? ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
No need for doing it if one doesn't feel like it No pressure.